This is it Boys! This is War!

Scene Date: May 4, 2xxx

"Terrence! What the hell is going on with you?!" The blonde fairy yelled pulling him by his shoulders. "You've been restless for two days!"

"I don't understand! Why is she so angry at me?!" He roared making her flinch back.

"Who?! Who's mad at you?!" She asked desperately, he looked at her sternly. "No. I can't tell you..." He looked away pacing back and forth. "If you don't tell me, I don't know how I can help--"

"Then don't help! I don't need you to help me!" He yells, kicking the chair underneath her desk. "Stop it!"

She walked to him, softly. "I don't want to see you like this..." He opens his arms to hug her, "I'm sorry Tink..." Terrence could only make out the words. "For what?" Her eyes closed letting the tears fall, Terrence held her tightly as they fall to the ground. He pulls away only to wipe her tears streaming down her puffy face.

"I'm sorry..." H repeated once more looking into her eyes, she tilts her head baffled at his sudden change in mood. "I-I'm sorry." He sobbed. It was his time to let his emotions out, his tears fell from the corners of his eyes. "I'm sorry but..." He mumbled, she was waiting for a response patting his back for comfort.

"I think I may have fallen in love for someone..." He mutters looking at her eyes that were wide in horror. "W-What do you mean? I-I mean, I-I thought--"

He cuts her off, "I know! And I'm sorry!" He held onto her hands tightly, his teardrops falling onto their palms. "But... I just can't stand lying to you anymore..." He sympathetically sighs. "I love you... But not... As... This... But as--

"A friend." They both said.

Her mouth partly open, she couldn't make out words properly. "Don't say anything... Just hear me out..." Terrence began, "I-I don't want to hurt you anymore... I don't want too cause you anymore pain..."

"W-Wait! No... Terrence please! I can change! I can change!" She cries, she was confused. One day they were happy and now this. "Shh... Tink... Shh..." She cries loudly on his chest, "No! I-I want us to work! I want us!" She yells, hitting his chest softly.

"I-I'm sorry Tink..."

She pulls away and looks at him, her eyes all red and swollen. Her hair was a mess, what seemed like the perfect fairy was now trying to mend her broken heart.

"Who-- who is she?" She asked in all curiousness, he bit his lower lip. "Tell me." She said seriously looking down at the floor.

"Silvermist."

---