Chapter 3

BEWARE: This chapter contains very mature content, read at your own risk.

"Dude I just had an idea" Mike stated jumping up, scaring the absolute shit out of me. It was meant to be nap time, a tradition that Mike and I started when we turned fifteen and thought that if we napped during the afternoon we would be able to stay out later and party, but someone, Mike, had to be fully hyped up on an energy drink and sugar and ruin it.

"What is it now? I am trying to sleep." I rolled over onto my side away from him fully intending to tune him out and fall asleep while he talked his ass off, thinking that I was listening.

"What is the thing you love most in life, other than food and your family; and me of course?" I groaned realizing that I wouldn't be able to sleep until he shut up.

"Sex, now unless you plan on having sex with me, then let me sleep and you can ask me more stupid questions later." With that said I closed my eyes and hugged my blanket closer to me; but as usual that didn't work out. Seconds later the blanket was ripped from my grip and was laying on the floor next to a glaring Mike. "Dude that is not funny, give it back."

"I will have sex with you." My jaw dropped open.

"You have to be kidding? I have been trying to get you into bed since you found out I was gay. What's the catch?" He smirked at me, and not that charming smirk that I was used to; this one was one of evilness.

"In one month I will have sex with you, if you give up sex for the month." I can't believe what he is saying; the words are coming out of his mouth but they went in one ear and out the other. I can't give up sex for a month, it's impossible. Sex is like a drug to me, I'm an addict. Once I got a taste for it, I couldn't get enough; still can't.

"Have sex with me right now and then again at the end of the month and we have a deal" I will always have my hand, right?

"Fine, but you can't even masturbate. That means no cum should shoot out of your dick for a month or I won't have sex with you when the month is up; and don't think I won't know. I will also tell everyone you got an STD or something if you don't make the month." I closed my eyes for a minute. I held out my hand for him to shake it; there goes my hand.

"Deal." Once his hand gripped mine I pulled him down on top of me and grin. "I hope you know what you just got yourself into." I rolled over so that I was on top of him.

"You can't tell anyone about this, If-" I cut him off with my lips. I kissed him slow at first waiting for him to get into it before I upped my pace. It didn't take him long to match my rhythm  nor did it take long for him to run is hands over my body.

When I felt him starting to run out of air I moved my lips to his jaw and neck, leaving sloppy open mouthed kisses everywhere I could get to.

"This isn't going to ruin our friendship is it?" He moaned out as I got to his collar bone; he arched up into my lips. "Please don't stop" I grinned and moved over to his other collar bone.

"No, now shut up and fuck me." I crushed my lips back to his. It didn't take long for the kiss to heat up and clothes to start coming off. I ripped open his shirt in a rush to get to his skin while he tugged on my shirt just asking me to take it off.

Mike is not an 'average' guy with his looks when he has his clothes on and he is definitely not 'average' when they are off. He looks as if he was handmade, as if someone has carved out his muscles with a sharp knife. His V that leads down to his 'not so average' cock, is absolutely mouth-watering, enough so that I just want to pour a bottle of red wine over it and lick him all up. My cock jumps at the thought.  

I stood up on the bed, feet on either side of Mikes' thighs and started to strip. I slid my shirt up over my head and dropped it on the floor next to the bed, I then unbuckled my belts and slid it out of the loops dropping that to the floor, too. I popped the button on my pants and slid the zipper down slowly, the noise it made echoing around the room. I made a show out of shimmying out of my skinny jeans leaving me in just my tight black boxer-briefs.