Chapter 13 -- Sober

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting for a week! I had no wifi, and my laptop was at home! This is a really short chapter and I know the story is really really slow, but I don't know...Problems will erupt!!! Thanks for reading!

I woke up to the biggest headache you can have. Where was I? What happened? Ugh why are there always so many questions in my head? It’s just making this crap worst.

            I heard a knock on my door.

            “Come in.” Of course, it was Louis.

            “Hey, you feeling better?” He had a tray with him, a cup of milk, and a bowl of cereal, and a cup of hot tea.

            “I have a bit of a headache. And is this for me?”

            “Well, it’s certainly not of me. I’m full!”

            “Thank you. For everything.” He gave me the tray and laid it on my lap. I started to drink the tea, it scorched down my throat, but it felt good.

            “Hey, I saw your poems.”

            I almost spit out my tea. “YOU WHAT?!?!?!!?”

            “Your writings. They are so good.” He chuckled.

            “Really? I didn’t expect that as a reaction. It was complete rubbish to me. Since, we are committing something, now, umm I have something to say too.”

            “You do?” What should I say? Your poems are good? I like you? Will you be my friend?

            “Um, never mind. I lost my train of thought.”         

            “Oh, I better give you some rest.” He touched my forehead with the back of his hand, it was really warm, “Yeah, you have a fever, I’ll get a pill for you.”

            “Oh. Thanks.” What was that? Do I like him? WHAT. THE. FUCK. He took my temperature? He’s getting me a pill? He bandaged up my knee? He cares. Oh no. This is not what I think it’s happening. Crap. I think I…