15

Namjoon's Pov

"...And that's basically what happened," I tell Hoseok as we cleaned up the kitchen.

"Really, that's all?" He asks, his eyes wide in excitement and his lips pulled into a smirk.

I nodded and continued to clean.

I was back at work today. I've tried to avoid Manager Jinnie as much as possible since it would be really awkward. Tae's shift doesn't start until a while so he hasn't come in yet which is pretty disappointing as I wanted to hit him because he wasted my time talking about Jungkook yesterday. Hoseok was here though and asked my what I did yesterday as I didn't come in because of the kiss. My lying skills weren't as good as they were in high school so I ended up telling him.

"I'M BACK BITCHES!" Tae screamed as he walked in from the back door.

"Actually, you can't come back if you weren't here in the first place and we're not bitches because we are not female nor a breed of dog so your whole greeting is incorrect, try again," I tell him, leaning against the broom in my hand with a smirk.

Tae rolled his eyes at me. I noticed that he was wearing a turtle neck, covering his neck. He told me that he hated them. Now that I think about it, he was slightly limping. OH MY GOLLY GOSH!

"Taeeeeeeeee," I pro-long in a sing-songy voice.

"What?" He asked looking at me in confusion and slight annoyance.

"What were you doing yesterday, at night, before I texted you?" I ask him.

Tae gulped as he looks at the ground, trying to think up of a believable lie.

"He was doing Jungkook," Hoseok whispered and we both chuckled.

"Why are you chuckling?" He asked.

"Why didn't you answer my question?" I retorted.

"I was, umm, playing games before you texted. When you texted I stopped, yeah, video games," Tae says, shifting from one leg to the other.

I looked at him suspiciously. "What game were you playing?"

"Umm, Assas- no, Call o- no, mario cart, MARIO CART," Tae stammered, trying not to be too obvious.

"Right, which setting," I ask, knowing that I've got him now.

"Umm," He hesitated.

"I KNEW IT, YOU AND JUNGKOOK HAVE DONE IT!!" I scream, pointing an accusing finger at Tae.

He went bright red.

"AND YOU WERE BOTTOM," I screamed in between laughter.

"You pabo," Tae says before darting towards me.

I threw the brush in my hand towards him and started to run out the kitchen. Angry Taetae wasn't very good. I could hear him hot on my tail. He was cursing at me. He could have easily caught up to me but because of his limp, he had slight difficulty. I saw Manager Jinnie up above so I quickly ran behind him, using him as a shield from Tae's embarrassment and anger.

"Umm, Joonie?" Manager Jinnie questions with a confused tone. "Is Tae ok?"

"Yup, well no. He did it with Jungkook and I know he's bottom and now he hates me, Manager Jinnie" I whisper in his ear.

He nods. "Tae, what do you think you are doing?" He asks Jungkook, putting his hands on his hips like a girl.

"Hey, Boss. It's Joonie's fault, not mine. I didn't ask him to tease me, did I?" Tae mutters in annoyance.

"Aww, Taetae," Manager Jinnie says as he pats his head. "It's fine if you are bottom though I guess Kookie is a lot less shy in bed," Manager Jinnie teases as he tried his hardest not to giggle.

"Fuck you," Tae mutters as he angrily removes a giggling Manager Jinnie's hand from his head.

"That better be my ears playing tricks on me little Tae, no naughty words," Manager scolded as he waves a pointed finger at him. "Now, go change into your uniform, hurry along."

Tae huffs angrily, "Fine, but don't think sir can always protect you Namjoon," he warns before angrily limping away.

"That's Hyung to you, boTAEm (bottom)," I say from behind Manager Jinnie, trying not to laugh at my stupid pun.

As he disappears from out view by going around the corner, I hugged Manager Jinnie from the back, my head resting in his shoulder.
"Thanks for protecting me, Manager Jinnie," I sigh into his ear, my eyes closing as I leaned into his shoulder a little more.

"No problem," Manger Jinnie replies before slightly sinking into me.

I was slightly taller than him so he fit quite well with my body. Argh, my dirty mind.

"Hey, don't you have work?" He says whipping around and facing me. I almost tripped and fell from his sudden movement.

"I do, but I prefer it when you're in my arms," I tell him honestly, not even realising what I actually just said.

Manger Jinnie goes a little red from my statement.

"Hey, Manager Jinnie?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He replies, his head slightly tilted in a questioning manner and a light brush of red still littering his cheeks.

"Will you go on a date with me?" I ask him, sudden confidence coming out from somewhere.

A/N I am a firm bottom Jungkookie believer but I had Taehyungie as the bottom for the sake of the pun (bo'tae'm) I AM SORRY OKKAY! JUNGKOOKIE IS ALWAYS THE BOTTOM BUT I GOTTA MAKE MY ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE PUNS!