13- Sleepover!

Chapter 13

Today having already being pissed off I avoided Jared at all cost, which seems like the same thing he’s doing. We have not once spoken to each other yet and haven’t made a move to.

Well I guess because now we at least know a little about each other we can distance ourselves because we are passed the civil phase. What I mean is people don’t just meet people and hate them, right? So now that I get a feel of who he is I can say I don’t like him with reason.

Any way Jared and I just wouldn’t get along. He’s the type of guy who wouldn’t waste his time on a girl and I love for guys to at least treat me like a person. Jared goes for the type of girls he can just walk over and I would not stand for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At lunch time when everything seemed to happen I explained to the guys that I would be sitting with Drew, my new Boyfriend.

They all congratulated me and made nice with Andrew, and then Andrew and I headed over to his table with his friends. Of course Josh wasn’t there but all those thoughts melted from my mind as I sat down next to Drew and he pulled me close. It feels kind of weird to have a boyfriend I know nothing about. I've know all my friends andmost of the people at this school my whole life.

Dom sat there with a watchful eye on Drew and I’s every move, still probably blaming himself for the whole Paul fiasco. Paul sat there with a sorrowful gaze which I wiped away with a reassuring smile. And Brian sat there with his same look of disdain any time I was at the table.

What happened between us was unfortunate but it had to happen.

Anyway lunch with the guys is always fun. Yes, being the only girl at a table full of boys is a little upsetting, but with one of those boys being an amazing new boyfriend by letting her into all the jokes and making her apart of the group, a girl can’t really complain. Especially when he passes his fries over to me. I thank the heavens for this boy.

“Ms. Janis almost blew her top today when-” but Paul stopped saying what he was saying suddenly and I looked up from my plate to see why he left the story hanging like that. I saw him staring wide eyed at me, and Andrew made a jerking movement to look like he wasn’t mouthing something to Paul.

I stabbed blindly at my plate while I looked at Paul and made a “continue” motion with my free hand. He looked hastily at Andrew who shook his head slightly.

“Oh come on you can say it,” I encouraged.

They both protested and Brian let out a loud breath. “She got really mad because Andrew got one of the ninth graders to go up and touch her boobs.”

I almost would have appreciated it if it didn’t sound like he hoped it offended me. Brian really hates me for what I did and I can’t blame him.

“Hey, she’s a girl, you should show her more respect. I told you guys before we got to the table that she was gonna be here and you all agreed to it, don’t be a douche. And not only that she’s my girlfriend, what happens with the guys stays with the guys,” Andrew said standing up for me and trying to justify his actions in a way.

“No she wants to eat lunch with the boys; this is what we talk about. Jason wasn’t in that class maybe he would like to know; maybe even Dom gives a fuck. We shouldn’t have to change anything because she’s here. Damn it! I just lost my appetite,” he moved angrily to get up and looked at me with hate filled eyes, “Thanks.”

I blew out a breath and moved to get up also, “Yeah he’s right. I’m not all that hungry, bye guys,” I said halfheartedly. I leaned down to Andrew’s cheek, “See you later,” I whispered quickly pecking him on his cheek right by the corner of his lips.