Part one Jane's missed chance

Around midnight Jane was walking in the dead of night. Jane didn't see much daylight anymore. Not since he ruined her life. Ever since that night, ever since - there's not even a word to describe what he is to her - the night where he brutally murdered everyone Jane loved. Jane could easily call him a psychopath or a sociopath but there are no describable words near to what he is.

There is no way to describe a thing like JEFF THE KILLER. That one night Jane heard those angering yet magical words, "The notorious mass murderer known as JEFF THE KILLER found and taken into custody. Deemed unfit for prison, he is to be transferred to the San Antonio Insane Asylum next week." Jane was so happy, grateful, but most of all, disappointed that she didn't have the chance to hunt him down herself.

Although one thing was for sure, Jane was going to be the one to kill him! Right away, she left the apartment of Jeff's last victim and headed for San Antonio. Her only problem was, how was she going to get there? Jane wanted to greet him when he got there like he did to her all those years ago. Of all things Jane remembers from her interactions with Jeff is the one she hates herself for, hisses at herself like water hitting fire, is her fainting by the sound of his voice. If Jane didn't find away to get their soon she'd miss his arrival.

As a runaway 'monster' Jane had to learn how to fend for herself. She'd learned many things since she left her old "life" behind. For instance how to steal a car and how to drive of course. If Jane was still normal she'd have found most of what she'd learned to do cool or fun, maybe even hilarious. She hates what he's done to her. He's made her a monster not only in looks but in thought and in emotion.

Once she'd made it San Antonio, Jane looked for the asylum. Once she'd found it, Jane looked for somewhere she could stay. A few weeks later she found an abandoned building where she waited for the perfect time to launch her plan. Then it hit her, she didn't have a plan... and on top of that, she'd also lost track of time!!! Jane got so caught up in the hate and excitement she'd forgotten the time limit she was on! "Damnit Jane" she thought aloud. She then decided to take the chance and wait until night.....

Once nightfall came, she left the abandon building while making sure not to be seen. She had somehow learned to be faster than a ninja and as stealthily as one too. When she made it to the asylum, she looked for a way in (maybe even for future use...) she found an open back door by something that seemed like a greenhouse. As though a shadow herself, moving in the darkness of the night as if she was too fast for light.

After a seemingly never ending maze came to an end, a light hit her eyes like the scorching desert sun blinding her eyes. Then she heard something she hadn't been around in years, the sound of voices. BUT, this was not the time to relish in the past, now was the time for getting information. The dilemma, how to do it? She couldn't stake out the place and there was no telling when or if the workers in the asylum would even talk about Jeff's arrival (aka JEFF THE KILLER).

She let out a big sigh and heard "Who's there? I swear if that's you Mike, it's solitary for a week!" Jane freaked and couldn't move. The last thing she saw was a flash light. When she awoke, she was strapped down with a social worker sitting next to her.

"Hi Jane, I'm Jimmy McCormick. We've been searching high and low for you. You shouldn't have run off like that Jane. We could have gotten you into a good ho...."

"NO DON'T YOU GIVE ME THAT YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO I WOULD NEVER GET INTO A "HOME" LOOKING THE WAY I DO SO DON'T EVEN TRY AND LIE TO ME YOU SLIMY SON OF A ...."

"Now, now, watch it... that's not womanly little one. As I was saying, we could have gotten you into a home as we already had one set up. In fact, they were coming to meet you in the morning but you left that night."