New Job

(THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: I WAS A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD CHILD WHEN I WROTE THIS. PLEASE STOP BEING A D!CK IN THE COMMENTS. Y'all aren't funny. I'm aware this is sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!! just shut up!)

"Jessica? Are you ready?" my caretaker, Derek Morgan asked me.

"Almost, Dad!" I shouted while applying my last bit of coverup.

See, Derek is part of the FBI, the Behavioral Analysis Unit to be more specific. My dad was a crazy killer, and an abuser. When BAU found my dad, they were pretty sure I wasn't going to make it. But, Derek saved me and took me in as his own.

"Come on, Baby Girl's gotta train you," Derek informed me, banging on the door.

'Right, I'm starting a new job with my kind of mom, Garcia,' I thought to myself.

She's a FBI Technical Analyst and a Co-Communications Liaison. I'm her assistant. Money is money, right? I'm the youngest worker that's going to be there, I'm only twenty. The other person who's almost my age, is Dr. Spencer Reid. He's twenty-four, I think. I've never met anyone except for Garcia and Mr. Rossi.

I washed my hands, for the fifith time this morning, then slipped some hand sanitizer in my pocket.

'Ugh, I am such a germaphobe,' I laughed to myself.

I opened the door to see Derek waiting inpatiently in the living room.

"I'm ready, Dad," I sighed.

He jumped up and smiled. We raced to the car and he beat me to the driver's seat. I pouted outside of the passenger door.

"Let's go! You have a long day ahead of you," he laughed, and I jumped into the car.

He blabbed about the staff as I listened and stared out of the window.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Jessie!" someone behind me shouted.

I turned around to see Garcia.

"Hey! I love what you did with your hair!" I replied, being pulled into a hug.

Her blonde hair had pink streaks through it and it matched her current glasses. She smiled and looked at me.

"And you! Did you change your hair?" she asked.

"Nope!" I replied.

I was same old, same old. Same champagne blonde hair, same blue eyes and same freckled skin. "Jessica!" a voice exclaimed.

I found myself facing Mr. David Rossi with an extended hand. He was a slightly large Italian man with graying black hair, a slight mustach and a slight beard. A friendly smile and welcoming eyes.

"Welcome to the team," he smiled.

"Thank-you, Mr.Rossi." I replied, shaking his hand.

"Please, call me David," he laughed.

"Should we introduce her to the rest of the team, David?" Derek asked him.

"Good idea Morgan!" he shouted, giving him a slap on the back.

He didn't even budge, whereas I would wobble like crazy. I walked into a room and saw three 'friendly' looking people.

'Great, more hands to shake,' I told myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Everyone, meet our new team member, Jessica Morgan," David smiled as I gave a slight wave.

I felt sort of awkward, because nobody really knows why I go by Derek's last name. The only person I know that knows is Garcia. Safety reasons, from my father and his allies. A tall man stood up with no emotion and walked himself over to us. The man had black hair and green-brown eyes. He extended a hand

"Hello, I'm Aaron Hotchner. But you can call me Hotch. Welcome to the team," he explained as I shook his hand.

"Thank-you." I replied.

A blonde woman with deep blue eyes came up to me next. She also extended her hand.

"Hi! I'm Jenifer, but everyone calls me JJ," she shrieked as I shook her hand.

'Great, a preppy woman... Fun!' I thought sarcastically.

The last person walked up to me and I almost gasped. He had gorgeous, curly brown hair and big brown eyes to match. He was quite tall, and looked really uncomfortable.

"Hi, I'm Dr.Reid... But you can call me Spencer," he said, offering his hand politely.

I shook it delicately.

"Pleasure, I love you work," I replied.

"The pleasure is all mine," he spoke in a flirty tone, I thought.

I was socially awkward, so I wouldn't really know. I heard a clear of a throat and looked away from Spencer's eyes to see Derek shifting uncomfortably.

"Should I start with your training, Jessie?" Garcia asked.

"Sure!" I replied, letting go of Spencer's hand.

I suddenly felt, empty. Like, there was something missing. I left the room with a puzzled look on my face, wondering if 'Love at First Sight' is really true.