Forgotten Love

This is my book, not to be copied. TheHorrorQueen Inc.

Queen: Hai there. This is my first Love Story SO, do not judge me if this sucks. Remember to Comment and Rate!!!! Love you guys!

____________________________

RRRRIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! *click* ~yawns~ What time is it? (6:30) GOD DAM IT, I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL! Eh, I'll try again tomorrow.... [Phone Rings playing Justin Bieber Boyfriend] Ughhhh, what now?! Me:What do you want Tiff? Tiffany:Are you coming? Angel:Coming where? Tiffany:School. Angel:No! Tiffany:You got to, James's back! Angel:I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!!

(At school in English)

"Ugh most boring class ever" -Passes to Tiffany- "Not for me, my most fav class ever" -Passes to Angel- "So where James?" -Passes to Tiffany- "Oh yeah about that..... I lied. :D" -passes to Angel- Angel curses under her breath very mad, she hasnt seen James in a long time, he had to move to California, he said he will be back soon but, soon seems like forever for Angel. RIINNNNGGGGGG "Ok Class page 289 section one through twelve for tonight"

"Ughhhh that class is a nightmare, Tiff how can you love that class?" "I don't know I just do!" Tiffany smiles at Angel and she gives back a annoyed face. "I'm still mad at you for tricking me that Tyler's back." "Oh yeah, sorry about that." Angel pouts and Tiffany gives Angel a hug. "I Love You!" -_- "I hate you."

(Back at Angel's house at 3:00)

"TIFFANY THOMPSON!!!!!" Tiffany look at Angel with a bright smile. "Yes, Angel Harnandez?' "I'm going to kill you Tiff!" Tiffany sprints off. "Only if you can catch me." Tiffany says laughing a little. "TIFFANY THOMPSON GET BACK HERE!" Angel uns after her and tackles her in a surprise then, Tiffany rolls Angel over and sits on her while Angel punches her arm. Tiffany yawns sarcasticly, "Ann, your so weak." Angel gets mad and pushes Tiffany off of her. "I can't believe you lied to me that Tyler was back." "Sorry Ann, I had to." "Why Tiff?" "Cuz.... JAMES IS BACK!" "WHAT HE IS DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE LIVES? Angel sprints home to call Tyler and Tiffany walks after her smirking.

Angel grabs her phone and calls James. (Ringggggggg....Ringgggggggg....Ringgg) James:Hello? Angel:Is it true are you back? James:Yeah. Angel:O-M-G Can I come over? James:Now? Angel:Yes NOW! James:Ok see yah soon Angel:Wait, can Tiff come? James:Yeah. Angel:K See yah there bye. *click*

TheHorrorQueen:If your asking who James is, its Tyler but I just changed his name :))

(At James's house with Angel, Tiffany and, James)

*Ding Dong* James answers the door and as soon as he opens it all the way Angel jumps and gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"James I missed you so much" Angel saids with a big, bright smile on her little pale face.

"I miss you so much too Angel, it feels like it's been forever"

Tiffany just stands there feeling akward o.o

"Oh and James, you remember Miss Tiffany Thompson."

"Yeah" James gives Tiffany a hug "Nice to see you again Tiffany."

"Nice to see you again too, Oh and you can call me Tiff."

"Ok, Tiff." He gives her a warm smile.

"Well, come in ladies."

Tiffany and Angel share a gasp.

"WOW!" Angel said with bulging eyes.

"WOW!" Tiffany said with bulging eyes.

"Thanks!" James said wraping his arms around Angel and Tiffany.

(8:30p.m walking with Angel And James)