Madness.

As planned Kougyoku now knew everything Judal and Kouha had been up to, much to her surprise, you were quite calm despite the fact that you were talking about things that happened in a very close time period. Kougyoku cared for Judal and Kouha but she also cared about you. She promised to keep your secret and you gave her a hug.

"Thank you, it means so much to me." You whispered and she nodded.

"I will tell Kouen though, he has the right to know where his future wife is."

"Okay but only if you persuade him not to tell anyone." You conditioned and the twins nodded in agreement.

"It will be a problem if they find us because of Kouen." Celene added sharply. Rea gave her an annoyed look and then took it upon herself to make the request sound... well, like an actual request.

"We would really appriciate if you made him promise not to tell a soul. We only trust you and Kouen to this extend."

"It's okay Rea, Celene... you don't like my brother at all, do you?"

"I'm sorry but he... well he is scary, hard to talk to, he looks like a brute..."

"We know, we know... someone like prince Koumei or like Muu Alexius seems close to your ideal." Rea grumbled and rolled her eyes. Kougyoku smiled and looked at Celene.

"What about King Sinbad? He is by all means dreamy!!!" She suggested, her face a blushing mess.

"There's love in the air~" You sang and she looked at you suprised before shaking her head in denial.

"Oh no,no. I mean... um... that lord Sinbad... that he is..."

"He is dreamy and you.... are in love with him." Rea teased and touched Kogyouku's shoulder comfortingly.

"He also has the title of the biggest womanizer of the seven seas. Do you really think he's a good choice?" Celene asked and Rea shrugged.

"Shut it Celene, Muu Alexius is also a brute so don't try to alter a person's view to match your own." She scolded and you came between them to make them stop... unsuccessfully.

Meanwhile back at the palace Kouha and Judal were going nuts, they had been searching every village, city and road for you. 

Judal was still under the influence of Lydia's words but he planned to think more about it after he found you. 

Kouha on the other hand was growing more anxious and even more hard to control with every passing hour. He was desperate to find you and he swore that once he did, he was going to teach you a lesson, a harsh and painfull lesson. 

That somehow managed to calm him down but not until he saw his sister, coming to the palace with a worried expression.

"Kougyoku, did you find anything about (Name)?" He asked as he approached, Kougyoku looked at him for a moment trying to understand how was it possible for two men to develop such an obsession over a girl they met for a few months ago. 

"No but I heard a rumor..."

"A rumor? What rumor?" He asked, his curiousity and obsession were now equally matched as he tried to make sense of his sister's demeanor.

"She... might have gone back to the Kou empire... to confuse you two."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah... it's just a rumor though. Maybe she went to see the twins aunt... I visited her earlier today..."

"She isn't there." A third voice joined in, Judal was slowly making his way to them, his obvious lack of sleep was making even more grumpy than usual.

"How can you be so sure?" Kougyoku inquired.