New Year

Next day 31st of December shantivan

Akash was pacing right and left with a visible frown on his face

Nk was munching chips noisily which was making Arnav irritated.
Arnav was pretending to work. in reality he was trying to know what would be Akash's next move. So that he can plan his

Nk: What happened Akash my bro why are you chasing in the house any problem?

Akash: It is pacing Nk bhai. And yup I am in problem...I want to meet Payalji

Arnav: what's the big deal Akash Go and meet her.

Akash: But how bro?I want to meet Payal At 12 in the high. Buwaji and Nani has strictly prohibited us to do that.

Nk: So what Akash my bro, you want to go on date with buwaji and Naniji or with my Harjaiji?
Akash: who is harjayiji?
Akash got confused and he too sat besides NK and started munching his chips

Nk: harjayi JI Akash sister in law!

Arnav: it's parjayi Ji. and by the way Akash. I don't want to admit but For the very first time in life Nk has said something sensible you want to meet payal then so what is the big deal in it?

Nk: Just call her a make a plan

Back there in gupta house payal and Khushi were having an emotional mood as payal is soon going to leave her maternal family settle down in shantivan with her in-laws. Payal was crying and so was Khushi.
Akash called on land line as payal dosent have cell phone

Tring tring tring

Buwaji: haloo

Beep beep beep

Buwaji :When you don't want to talk then why you dialled

Nk:
What happened Akash why did you cut the call?
Akash:Buwaji took the call. if it would have been payal then I would have spoken.

Nk: Be a man Akash

Akash : you are right I should call back

Tring tring tring

Garima: hello hello...Who is calling
Beep beep

BuwaJi: who was it?

Garima :no clue no one spoke.

Buwaji: Who is this jerk, he has called earlier as well. seems like he is sitting idle and wasting his and everyone's time he is troubling people on purpose.
Nand kishore! would know who this moron is.

Arnav by now got very irritated and asked
Arnav:Now what happened
Akash: Bhai I guess it was payal's mother.
Arnav : SO WHAT! give the damn phone to me
Let me handle
Arnav took this opportunity to speak with Khushi after all he was missing her.

Whereas Khushi being in her crazy self, thought some stalker is calling them and attempting to eve tease

Arnav called

Tring tring
Dog... moron! who is calling? what do you think of your self? calling here again and again .what would you prove by doing this thing?don't you have mother or sister at home? do you have any idea who i am? I am Khushi Khushi Kumari Gupta do you even know what my power is. if I Complain to Arnavji then you see what he will do to you, Keep the calling aside you won't even remember to use the phone. You don't Know about my Arnavji's wrath. you must be reckoning over 'who is Arnavji', then let me clear you I am talking about Arnav Singh Raizada Yes 'A.S.R'

Arnav was flabbergasted. whats is wrong? khushi didn't let him even say hello but then he was smirking she was blabbering about him, who according to her is a complete stranger and trying to tease her.
Arnav: ENOUGH
He shouted to grab her attention
Hearing his voice Khushi felt nervous and with a stammer
khushi: Yyyou
Arnav: Yes me
Khushi: why did you waste my energy you could have broken the silence long ago.
Arnav: only If you would let me.