Birth 1926

I was a little Boy, with non future, with non past! I lived not at home but I know that I was born on 31.October 1926 by my Mom in Little Hampton.  She was not strong and died before I was a half year old. So, I don't know who she is or who she was when she was alife... Today, I'm 6 years old and I seat in front of my caregiver... He looked in my Eyes and I saw down, of the Bottom. "Tom, please looks up to me!" he asked me and I followed his wish. "Yes!" I said. "Tom what happened yesterday in the Zoo?" "Sir, I don't know... but... sorry. I didn't do it volunteer!" "Yah... I think so... but Magda has listen you. She said to me you has to talk with a snake!" "Sir, I know that is creepy but I didn't do it! I watched the Snake and... sorry, sir. I can't no more say anymore!" I said and stood up. "Tom, Sit down! Talk with me!" "I CAN'T talk ok? Can I go? let me leave!" "No... Tom that's not normally and we must find out what's up with you..." "Nothing is with me! I'm not... Creepy!" I runs outside the office and climb up the stairs to my room and at the end I lay in my bed and cry....

The Day was Horrible... I was alone with my feelings. I miss my Mother. I know that she named Marope Gaunt... and I know she was a Witch! But my Dad was a big secret for me and I wish I know more about him, but it was not enough. What was his Blood status? Was he a Wizard too? Or what he was? I don't  know and I give up the hope to know this... I sit up from me bed and go to my Table. There I grip a Paper and my Feather and begins to wrote:

"Dear Mr. McLaren,
I know I was to hard to you and it was a mistake from my side. I'm young and I can nothing. Lose your hope in me. I know that I'm horrible, scared and Creepy. Why I was here? Why my mom was gone? A lot of questions but never will give you a answers..."

I bring Mr. Mclaren my Letter and then I went my Room. I think he know that I was very good in school and what ever, because I write Letters with six years but this was the only way to show what was inside me! I beginns to rethinks the situation in the Zoo Yesterday! And I close my eyes, lay down and was very quiet.