Chapter 1

Y/N POV

19:30 my phone wrote. Dang it! I'm late for my flight! I ran through the airport as fast as I could. I held onto my bags which were annoying me. My flight leaves at 19:40 and the airport is so full. I don't get why, but there's a bunch of girls screaming around me. What is going on? Whatever it is, it's probably not important. "Sorry but you can't go through here." a security gurad said. "What?! But I'm about to miss my flight!" I shouted. "What's going on here, mate?" a tall blonde haired boy asked. "This girl is trying to get in here claiming she is about to miss her flight." the gurad said. "That's because I am about to miss my flight!" I said running my hands through my hair sighing in frustration. "Do you really have to catch a flight?" the blonde guy asked. "Yes." I said. the blonde guy nodded at the security gurad and he let me through. "Thank you. Both of you." I said. The gurad nodded. "You're welcome." the blonde guy said smiling "I'm Luke by the way.". "I'm Y/N." I said "Seriously thanks for helping me. It was nice meeting you but I have to go.". "Bye." Luke said.

Luke's POV

"Let's play truth or dare before borading the flight." Michael said. We all looked at each other and shrugged. "Ok," Michael said rubbing his hands together, "Who's first?". "Me!" Ashton said jumping up from where he was sitting making us all laugh. He got into place and lookes at us three. "Luke," he said smirking, "Truth or dare?". "Dare." I said. "I dare you to ask ,a girl we choose at the airport, on a date." he said and the others nodded in agreement. "No way," I said shaking my head "Come on Ash dare me to do something else.". "A dare is a dare." Calum said. "But-" I got cut off by someone coming in and telling us we have to leave. We all got our bags and headed out. "We better keep our eyes open for a pretty girl." Calum whispered to Michael and they both smirked looking in my direction. I sighed knowing this going to be a long day.

**********************

I hope everyone likes it. Sorry if there's any mistakes.

I'm really sorry if it's bad, it's 3:50 am where I am.