Part 8: The End

I awoke to my room again, lying on my bed.  I was in the room alone, with a buch of towels and blankets wrapped around me. I had my head planted on a pillow, as I lied there, seeing the sun shining through the window, warming me up a bit.  I moaned a bit, as I shifted in bed, looking out the window, at the blue sky out the window.  White puffy clouds drifted across the sky, covering the bright yellow glow in the sky. I shifted in my bed, as I sat up, and pushed the blankets off from me. I sat up in bed, as I turned to look out the window more.  It was the same old view than ever.  Same street, same cars parked in front of the house.  Sounds of Jane, Yui and the boys talking through the kitchen and the livingroom.

I rubbed my eyes, as I took a stretch, and looked back out the window.  I wondered what happend, and why I was wrapped in a towel.  I pulled off the covers, as I shifted to the edge of the bed and stood up.  I felt my clothes soaked, as they started to rub against my skin.  I changed into dry clothes, throwing on just a pair of sweat pants, and a tee shirt.  I pulled out a light sweatshirt,  as I added it to the look.  I huffed as I opened my door, and walked to the bathroom to throw the towel away. I ran a brush through my hair, as I moaned in tiredness, even though I was waking up.  I put my brush away,  as I looked at myself in the mirror.  I didn't look as tired as I did before, seeing that I just woke up.  I studied my face, as I saw faded red marks all over my face and neck.  I rubbed them, not feeling any pain at all.  "Huh. I wonder what happened" I said to myself, as I went in the cabinet and grabbed some lotion.  I put a little on my hands and I rubbed it on the red marks, on my face.  The lotion helped moisturize the spots, as they slowly faded away under the lotion.  As I was doing this, I noticed that I didn't have a hard time breathing, like I did before.  I sat up as I thought about my breath.  "What happened?" I said to myself, as I stood in front of the mirror.  I looked at myself in the mirror as I thought about someone strange.  I saw a boy with black hair and red eyes, dark enough making them look rusted out.  His hair parted a little in front of his eye covering it with a little bangs.  He wore a black hood, that covered a dark red shirt.  He had a chain hanging from his black jeans, that rattled when he walked.  The boy turned around and walked into the distance, as he spoke.

"I'll see you around Phoenix, when the bird like figure starts to take form" he said, as his figure disappeared into the pitch black. My head started to hurt by the thought of him.  I put my head down as I moaned in pain, rubbing the temples of my skull. I backed up into the wall, as I slid down it in pain. "Who was that?" I asked myself as I put my head between my knees.  A knock came onto the door, as a voice spoke from behind it.  "You ok Phoenix?" Appolon's voice came from the door.  I just sat there holding my head,  not responding to him.  A moment later, the door widened as Apollon and Balder came into the room, followed by Loki.  I heard someone get next to me, as a hand grabbed my wrist.  "Hey, settle down" Apollon said, as he pulled me close into a hug.  I felt his arms wrap around me in comfort, as someone else started to rub my head.  "Shh, you ok?" Balder asked, as I looked up, pulling from Apollon. I looked at them, seeing the three staring at me. I looked around trying to find the voice of the boy, but I  couldn't hear him.  I got confused as I spoke.  "Who was that guy? And...What did he mean about taking form?" I asked out loud, more to myself than to the others.  I snapped out of it, seeing the three looking at me funny.

"What guy?" Balder asked, grabbing my  attention.  I thought about blowing it off, but maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to tell them.  "This guy.  I saw him when I was tangled up and drowning in the lake.  It was like he was trying to kill me with seaweed.  He controlled it" I said but I looked up. The three of them were staring at me with confusion planted on their faces. I looked down at the floor, as I thought more to myself.  "He was either trying to kill me, or take me hostage" I said, looking to the floor again.  I looked at the door as Yui stood in the doorway.  She had her hands behind her back as she watched us.  She cracked a smile as she spoke.  "Phoenix, I like you to meet someone.  Come to the living room when your ready" she said, as she walked into the kitchen.  I looked at the boys, as we all stood up and left the bathroom.  I walked into the kitchen, as I walked into the living room.  Yui was sitting on the couch with some type of voodoo doll looking thing. It was alive, as it sat between Yui and Jane talking amongst the group, telling a story. Everyone laughed as he finished, then the room fell silent.  I stood in the doorway shy again, as Deedee turned around like before.  "Hello, workhorse" he said with a smile, but lost it quickly.  "You look confused" he said, in a worried tone of voice.  I sighed as I shook my head.  "No, just thinking.  I'm fine, really"I said as I looked at Yui.