Band tees and Hair dye. (Michael Clifford) Chapter three.

"Is that them!?" I practically squeaked, taking the stairs two at a time and completely missing the last three. It was 5:40 AM and currently I was sporting a particularly fabulous pair of Mickey Mouse pajamas.

"Yes it's them." Mum laughed softly and shuffled to the door in her slippers, unlocking it at a painful pace. "Hurry up!" I groaned, bouncing from foot to foot, patting my hands against the sides of my thighs. "Hurry up! Come on!" I whined and she laughed, rubbing her eyes and openeing the door after what felt like minutes of fumbling with the keys.

  Once we were finally outside the removal van had parked and the doors were open. I desperately looked around for the familiar faces I'd been dying to reacquaint myself with.

   Mum had disappeared before I could even spot Michael and I rushed across the street to catch up with her.  "Oh Ebony!" Karens familiar voice sighed and I was pulled into a tight embrace. "You're so grown up now!" She smiled and pulled away, her hands gripping my shoulders as she took in my appearance. "Yeah, I guess." I found myself laughing, quickly removing the tears that had decided to embarrass me by appearing.

  Of course I wanted to know where Michael was straight away but I didn't want to seem rude so I waited anxiously through the hugs and 'haven't you grown' speech. As soon as Karen went inside with mum I looked around for Michael, suprised he hadn't been mentioned yet.

Moments later a voice came from the van behind me, getting louder as the owner of the offensively attractive accent approached.

"Wow.. just, wow.."