Chapter 2: Dress and heels? How about dress and converse?

"I can't believe the days the day of One Direction concert" Bre said, shaking me.

"Okay, okay. Me nether, to be honest I don't wanna go.." She gave me a fake slap and pointed at me "You're going."

I laughed, and nodded putting my hands up. "Can I come over, I need to find your outfit" I looked at her confused. "Bre, you brought your clothes with you?!" she nodded, as I rolled my eyes.

"What are you wearing?" I asked, please, please, please don't wear your One Route merchandise.Bre went all out with everything. Her sweet 16 was brilliant, because she went all out.

"I'm wearing my one direction tee, with my red pants, and white flats and I'm wearing my 1D bandana and my 1D earrings, bracket and necklace. My 1D purse that go with my 1D socks." I almost cried. She is obsessed.

"I'm not obsessed, and what are you wearing?" YUP SHE IS, "I need you help finding it after school" she smirked and was quite pleased.

"Meet here after 8th period, we can walk home but fast, concerts at 7 and I need hours to get ready" Bre laughed, and we went our separate ways.

Me and Bre had no classes together. Crazy. but she was my one of my best friend, regardless if we had classes together or not. We were super, super close.

As for me and Stacy we had almost every class together. Stacy came in late as usual and invited me to some big party. I must go. I don't usually party, but when I do: I party hard.

"So can you pick me up, after the concert, it should end at 10?"

"Yup, I'll be their. Wear something cute! The party ends at 3 so y'all can come over after?"

I looked around. "Lets go to Bre's instead, her mom ain't going to be there" I shot a quick wink to her.

"Lets do it!"

***

After school we met on our usual spot. "Ready?" "READY!" She said loud enough for the whole world to here.

We walked to my house that was probably a mile in a half away from home. All she talked about was One Route (I like that name way better).

When we got to my house, we went straight to my room, or closet.

"Okay, let's see" she brought out a couple shirts and blouses out and placed along my bed.

I watched her as she put different outfits together. She scattered as many as possible. I had a lot of clothes that I hardly wore. I'm not exactly a 'girly girl'. But my mom still buys me all this girl stuff.

Outfit #1: A owl sweater, with black jeans, and solid black converse. Nope. I ain't goth nether.

Outfit #2: A blue dress with brown belt and brown shoes. I shook my head: to girly.

Outfit #3: A gray sweater with leather pants and gray flats. No thanks.

I glared at the other outfits, they weren't my type. I liked plain. Not to plain but plain enough.

I ran to my closet, or what was left and flipped trough the rest of my clothes. I saw a gold sequence dress. "What about this?" I showed Bre. She shook her head.

"Your going to a concert, not a party" I smirked. "About that, were going to a party after!" She grinned. "For who?" I laughed. "NO DETAILS. YOU'LL SEE!" She faked sob and then got serious.

"Okay, in that case that's appropriate, but you could've told me, I'm wearing one direction everything! And you do know the concert won't end til like 10?"

"HAH! That's what you get, and just wear one of my outfits! And, you do know: the party won't end til like 3?" She laughed and pushed my shoulder and looked over the outfits that were scattered and chose the 5SOS cropped top , with Jean shorts and gray flats. Yes. I am a fan of 5SOS but not a big one. I still don't want to go to this One Route concert.

She put it on, as I put my dress on. "oh, wear these heels on?" I looked at her crazy, "how about these bad boys," I picked up a pear of my worn out converse. She shook her head but I put them on anyway. I then grabbed my leather jacket and put it on.

"Hey that doesn't look so bad" I stuck my tongue out at her.

It was now 5:15, an hour since we got out of school. "We should leave at 6" I told her, it made a lot of since.

She nodded in agreement.

"How are you doing your hair?" She asked me, "I'm leaving it like this, you?" My hair was to my shoulders, I didn't really want it any other way.

"Pony tail, and I'm putting my bangs in a bump and putting on a red bandana, with red lipstick." I rolled my eyes and giggled. I begun putting my mascara on and my red baby lips. I'm going somewhat natural. I really don't care.

After I was done, I left Bre to go talk to my mom.

"Hey mom, can you take me and Bre to the concert, and then were gonna go to the party, but our friend Stacy is gonna pick us up?" I smiled widely.

"Okay, and yes, just be careful and text me. What about after the party?" I looked at her and then my shoes and back at her. "We're going to Bre's, if that's okay?" She nodded, "okay,"and got her keys.

I went in my room and grabbed my phone and purse. I slid a couple of things in there for the party and the little surprise I had going for Bre.