Young!ErikxHunter

Hello! This is for hunterbrook2287. Enjoy!

////////////////////////////////////

*Hunter's POV*

I was at Charles mansion practicing my powers. I could control ice, snow, and wind and I can turn invisible. As I was walking around, invisible mind you, I heard an argument going on in Charles office. I put my ear to the door and listened. "She needs to learn to control her powers Erik!" I heard Charles say. "No she is perfectly fine she doesn't need to be kept here like a prisoner! Erik yelled. Are they talking about me? "Erik, Hunter needs to have more control and she is not being kept here like a prisoner!" Charles said.

Oh so they are talking about me. I heard footsteps towards the door so I ran to my room and stayed there. I heard a knock at my door "Come on." I said. In walks Erik looking pissed off. He said "Charles and I want to speak with you in the office." I nod and follow him. When we got to the office Charles said "Sit down Hunter we would like to speak to you and don't worry you are not in trouble." I sit down as he continues "Hunter I need to know if you're happy here or not."

I give a confused look and say "Yes I am. Why?" Erik butted in "I don't think that Charles can help you anymore with your mutation. You can live out in the real world." I look at Erik then to Charles and say "I am happy here and I can handle my mutation perfectly." Charles gave me a sympathetic smile and says "Its your choice Hunter. I won't be mad." Charles is always a softy when it comes to these things.

I start to cry because I don't want to hurt my closest friends by picking one or the other. Erik puts a hand on my shoulder and says "I won't be mad either its just I just want what is best for you. You can be free and live with me a happy life." I do want to live a happy life with Erik we have been friends for as long as I can remember.

He was with me before we even met Charles. I walked over the Charles and knelt down to his height due to him being in a wheelchair. I take his and and say in a shaky voice "Charles I'm going to go with Erik. I have loved every minute here you have been one of my best friends but I want to live my life." By the end of the speech I was in full blown tears. Charles pulled me into a hug and said "Its ok go and live your life." I look up and smile at him and say "I will try to call and visit you often."

I get up and walk over to Erik. We lace our fingers together and I packed my things. Once I was finished there was a car waiting for us outside. We got in and Erik drove while I was in the passenger seat. He said "I'm sorry for making a big deal out of you leaving back there." I smile "It's okay Erik we have a life ahead of us now." He leaned over and kissed me softly. I say "I love you Erik." "I love you too Hunter."