-•Chapter 14•-

Caleb POV

When we got to Vince's house the place was crawling with Matthew's pack guards. We could also hear Jo screams coming from outside the house. Wait. Huh?! Jo screaming. That's bad. I was the first one through the front door. One of the people from the pack I recognized well as the head of the pack police was trying to calm Joseph down.

"Fuck that! Don't tell me to calm down. My mate was kidnapped right under my fucking nose." He seethed and the man tried to move away as Joseph took a step closer. "I asked you a week ago to look into this guy and since you neglected the order I gave you, my mate was taken from me and I have no fucking idea where he is!" He scolded the man harshly. "If anything happens to him fuck your job! I'm taking your got damn life. Now go make yourself useful." The man quickly nodded his head and ran off. Me and Matthew looked over at Joseph stunned. The guy always seemed calmed and collected but now... Now, he looked like he was on the verge of killing someone, anyone! If he didn't get Vince back soon. Shean pushed pass us and made his way to Jo who didn't seem to happy to see him. "You, I can't believe you." He said reaching for Shean. My eyes widen, but Matthew moved quick as Jo was about to throw a punch at Shean. He grabbed him around the waist and held him back.

"You know better then that Joseph attacking your alpha is against the rules!" Shean growled.

"Man, fuck you and the rules. You told them not to worry about the matter I assigned them to." Jo seethed. "Now look what happen! Vince was taken. It's their job asshole. If another wolf is prowling around our town they should be looking into it. I practically drop the candy in their hand all they had to do was open it. Find the guy. But, if it was Jeremy that would have been a different story right?!" Jo shot at him. Everyone stopped and was staring at both of them now.

"Jo! That's enough." Matt scolded him sternly.

"No, No it's not! If that was Jeremy the guy was after you would have had them turn this town upside down along with the near by towns." Shean eyes started to glow and I shook my head and backed away from them.

"Don't put my mate into this!" Shean growled dangerously as he took a threatening step towards Joseph.

"Why not? You put mine in danger. It's clear that you don't give a fuck about what happens to mine and Matthew's mate as long as your's is safe. The hell with you! I hope your father opens his eyes and see that your a terrible got damn alpha and gives the position to someone like Matt who deserves it!" Joseph spat. I think that hit a spot because Matthew was suddenly struggling to hold Shean and Joseph back as they threw insults at each other. Just when Matthew strength seem like it was about to give out on him the alpha and Joseph's dad showed up and pulled them apart.

"Now calmed down you two. We don't want Jayce to return home to a recked house." The alpha said calmly with a tone full of sarcasm. They immediately stop arguing and struggling. Shean yanked away from his dad's hold and stormed out of the house. With a worried Matthew right on his tail. Jo wasn't looking at anyone just looking down at the floor as his chest puffed in and out at a steady spead. "Joseph. I know your hurting right now, but no matter what you have to always remember your place in this pack." The alpha scolded him lightly. But, he didn't seem like he wanted to hear that. He yank out of his dad's hold and moved passed the alpha also storming out the room to the back of the house. I watched him go with a frown.

"Alpha, I'm sorry about Joseph. You'd expected this from his brother, but never him. I'll make sure he apologizes sincerely right when he calms down." His dad assured him respectfully. The alpha smile at Jo's dad and placed a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it gently.

"Joseph is a good kid. I've never seen him disobey anyone in a higher rank then him. So this might be hurting him a little bit to much. Give him some time and i'll talk to him myself later." The alpha told his dad with a soft smile. He gave Jo's dad shoulder another pat, then removed his hand and walked towards the front door and left out, probably to go check on Shean. Jo's dad on the other hand started to help the team sweep the house for anymore clues. I sighed heavily and made my way towards the back. I traveled through the house tell I found Joseph on the back patio. He was leaning up against a beam that was holding up the patio roof and looking up at the sky. Well that was until he sensed me.