A Visit

Abigail's Dress, and Castle pics.^^^
____________________________

My friends arrive later after the phone call. After debating whether I should do this or not, the doorbell rings. I walk towards the door and let my friends in.
"Okay, so I want to test this out." Zeke says. I gulp, and my heart rate starts to pick up a bit.

"Guys, I don't know about this..." I manage to say nervously. "Come on, and live a little. I mean, hell, you don't want to see where your family grew up? I know I do. I've never met my family or my parents, but I am excited to meet them." He says. His speech made my heart kind of made my heart twist in a comfortable way.

A wave of solace comes my way, and I release a breath that I didn't know that I held. "I guess if you guys are going... so am I." I say, sighing. "Finally." He says.

"Okay, so we just read the words above it?" Isabella asks. "Yes we do, and it teleports us there first." I say. I take a deep to calm my nerves, but it only makes it worse. "Who wants to visit their kingdom first?" Camden asks.

"Not me!" Everyone, except me states. "I guess that leaves you, munchkin pumpkin." Zeke says in a sing-songy voice. I groan slightly.

'I don't want to do this.' 'But you got to do it...' I pause and think. 'Well, you might get to see some unknown relatives.' 'Your right brain.'
"I guess..." I say, while groaning more. "Pumpkin, it will be fine, they will totally like you." "Are you sure?" I say, cautiously. "Positive, and if they don't, I'm gonna beat the shi... I mean stuffing. Stuffing out of them." He says. I laugh, and smile at him. He knows what to do to make me smile.
"Read it." Zeke says. I clear my throat and start to read. "Time is free, but yet priceless. You cannot own it, but you can use it. You cannot keep it, but you can spend it. Once you have lost it, you can never get it back." I finish. Then I start to feel, like I am being sucked into something. The view of my house fades out of view, and I see nothing but darkness. Out of nowhere, stars appear, sparkling, twinkling, and so on. My friends appear, and wave at me. I wave back.

Suddenly, tiny holograms of realms appear around us. "Choose where you wish to go." A feminine
voice says, echoing around us. My friends grab on to my limbs, and I touch the Water and Ice Kingdom hologram. "As you wish." The voice says.

As soon as it says that, I feel a pulling sensation, like I am on a roller coaster. I close my eyes gently. A few moments later, the feeling goes away, and I open my eyes. I can feel my eyes bulging. I look around and see ice and water. I only see a big castle made of ice. It is huge. It looks breathtakingly beautiful. The castle is backed up with mountains, and the front faces the ocean. We all stare, and gawk at the view. "Lets go." I say, after staring.

The walk to get to the door, takes awhile, and I am out of breath when we reach the door. 'I need to work out more. I feel fat.' 'Your not fat, but it's always good to stay healthy.' My brain answers. 'Thanks, brain.' I say. "Name." The guard on the left says. "Abigail Stone." I say firmly. Their eyes widen, and they stumble to bow quickly. "Come in." They stutter. "Sorry your Highness, but, are you certain that they can come in?" The right guard questions. "They are royalty, as well." I simply say. "Ok, your highness." The right guard says.

"What was up their buts? They acted like I was Pascel, and I stuck my tongue in their ears." I say while chuckling. All of us snicker at this. "Hey, I'll be right back. I'm going to change into something more, appealing." I say, while snickering more.

Luckily, I brought a bag containing some clothes, including my favourite dress. I search the castle, looking for a restroom. I spot one five minutes later, deep in the castle. I quietly walk in and lock the door. I change into my dress that has a golden strap that goes to your shoulders, along with a sweet heart line, a golden belt, and teal all the way down. I wear golden, plain heels along with it. I change quickly, and open the door.

When I open the door, a waft of food hits my nose, and my mouth starts to water. 'Mmm. Smells like cake, bread, vegetables, seasonings, and chicken. Delicious. Well, except the chicken part.' I think.

I follow the smell, and it leads me into the dining room. Without thinking, I walk into the room. I trip over a rope, and fall to the ground. In front. Of. Everyone.
I slowly stand up, and dust myself. I then reluctantly open my blue and green eyes. A huge crowd of people in fancy dresses stare at me. I spot my grandmother instantly, and look into her eyes. She notices me, and gasps. "Is this a bad time?" I question.