Chapter 43

Z A B L E

"Ughhhh, why the fuck did I came here?"I mumble while in line at the store

"Ughhhh, why the fuck did I came here?"I mumble while in line at the store. This was my free time.

"Can you reach?"I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turn my face towards the mysterious voice. "Miss me"

"Zach, what you doing down here in Ohio?"I ask.

"Someone told me that you was down here. I think her name is star, diamond, sun"

"Diamond"I corrected him.

"Yeah her"he nod his head. "Looking good tho"

"Thanks zach"I smile. "You really followed me to Ohio"

"I love you"he said. "Something about you"

"Cause I'm black. Big breast, ass, and lips and you want some"I smirk.

"Cause you different from everyone else. You have beautiful personality, make me laugh, make me cry sometimes when you use to leave the house, you just beautiful"Zach said.

"Oh my God, Zach no one ever told me this"I gasp. I hug him tightly then kiss him passionately.

"Ummm, excuse me can I you two get a room"some girl said.

"Can you get a life. Get the fuck out my face"Zach said. The girl rolled her eyes and walk away.

"I think she was jealous of us"I smile.

"Mmmmm, a lot of girls will be. But let them"Zach said.

"I love you babe"I kiss him again. "I need some help with this and then I have to leave back to my sister house"

"I'll follow you there. I want to meet your sister since I never did"he said.

"You never met my sister?"I ask.

"No, you would always come by my house all the time. Surprise you aint pregnant yet"he said. 

"Zach I dont want babies yet"I said. "I'm 19 years old and I don't think babies are right for me"

"What?"Zach look at me confuse.

"I dont want a baby"I said pushing the basket.

"Well I want a baby"

He will not stop arguing with about this. Zach will keep fussing till I say yes.