Chapter-29

Third Persons's P.O.V

Reyansh was pacing nervously, eagerly waiting for some news about his father who was still in the ICU fighting for his life.

"Mr.Reyansh?" The doctor called out.

"Doctor how's my dad's condition now?" Reyansh questioned the doctor hoping that his dad was fine.

"We have tried our best but there is no improvement as of now. But don't worry he may regain consciousness in the next 24 hours. So till then we can only wait." The doctor patted his shoulder and left.

"Mom please don't worry. Dad will be fine. Doctors said that he may regain consciousness in the next 24 hours so please don't worry. Everything will be alright." Reyansh assured her and she just nodded. Just then Reyansh's phone rang and the caller ID flashed Arjun's name.

"Did you find Vanya?" Reyansh questioned as soon as he lifted the call.

"Vanya doesn't have her phone with her and also I think whoever kidnapped her took her to a secluded area where there is not signal so it's becoming more difficult for us to track her location. Do you think we have to involve the police. We should find a solution before it's too late." Arjun replied him.

"No we can't involve Police in this matter. It's too dangerous. It may take a lot of time and we can't waste time now. We don't even know in which condition she's in. I'll be there in a hour after sending mom home." Reyansh replied him.

"No. You have to be there with aunty. As I told you I will call you if we get any information regarding her location. Aunty needs you." Arjun said and hung up the call.

Reyansh sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"Reyansh where is Vanya? Why didn't she come?" His mom questioned him looking at him suspiciously.

"Uh m-mom Vanya is not well so I told her to take rest. She's with Navya now." Reyansh replied nervously.

"Rey did something happen between you both?" She asked him concerned.

"Mom please don't worry. Everything's fine." Reyansh assured her, taking her hands in his.

"Okay." She replied hesitantly and that was the end of their discussion.

*******

The next day......

"Mr Reyansh the doctor told me to inform you that Mr Malhotra has regained consciousness. Family member can meet him but one by one." The nurse informed him and went away.

"Mom I think you should go in first." Reyansh said her and she nodded her head, eager to see her husband.

"Rey dad wants to talk to you about something. I think you should go in. It's important." His mom told him as soon as she came out. Reyansh nodded and went inside taking slow steps.

"Dad." Reyansh called out and sat beside him, holding his hands.

"How are you feeling?" Reyansh asked him to which he nodded him weakly.

"Reyansh whatever I am going to tell you now, is very important. I know you may not be able to forgive me but I still hope that you will forgive me. Listen to me carefully without interrupting." His dad told him to which he nodded, confused.

"We are not your birth parents. Your mom died as soon she gave birth to you so it was only your dad who took care of you till you were 3 years. Your birth father was an honest and a sincere police officer, so it's obvious that he had many enemies. One of them was Big Boss. No one knows his real name except a few of his loyal workers. He is a Drug Mafia Lord who was involved in drugs, slavery, human trafficking. He was booked under many sections of the IPC and is the most wanted criminal who wants to extend his branch lines to the other countries as well. His elder was an even more notorious gangster. Whoever investigated his case died under mysterious circumstances and even though the it was him who was behind the murder, there was no evidence to prove that. Your father took up the case because of his record of solving the most difficult cases. He knew there was threat to his life but still he till took up that case. He managed to get all the information and proofs against Big Boss.On one such occasion Big Boss's elder son was caught red handed when he was partying. H-he tried to escape so your father encountered him. Your father knew he was going to die soon so he left the 3 year old you on the doorstep of an orphanage as he didn't want to endanger your life. H-he was brutally killed by Big Boss and even though he asked your father of your whereabouts, your father didn't answer till his last breath." He took a deep breath and looked at Reyansh who was standing there with a blank look.

Reyansh nodded telling him to continue further.

"We adopted you officially after the doctors declared that your mom can never conceive in this lifetime. We were like a normal happy family till you were 5 years old. Big Boss got to know about you and he told me that me that he will give me anything and the reason I was able to set up this company is because of Big Boss. But I'm return wanted me to take care of you till you enough and then give you to him. I was money hungry at that time so I agreed. Your mom doesn't know anything about this. All my plans failed when Vanya entered your life. Your life changed completely. I know it was Big Boss who tried to kill me. I regret doing all that now. I am telling you the biggest truth of your life now because you deserve to know. I don't know if I'll be alive but I can't live this guilt. I know you can't forgive me and I don't even want you to figure me today itself. I know about your father because after knowing your real identity, I asked my Private investigator to get me all the information about your father." His father concluded.

"So you both are not not my real parents? I am adopted?" Reyansh asked him unable to comprehend.

"Yes." His father nodded.

"I am glad you are fine dad. Someone kidnapped Vanya. We are not able to trace her location. I think it was Big Boss who did this. You know him from many years right? Please tell me if you know where is Vanya." Reyansh asked him with a blank look on his face.

"What? They kidnapped Vanya? He has many warehouses in the outskirts of the city. But maybe he kept her in a an abandoned warehouse which is in a secluded area where no one enter. I think it's better if you start now." His dad told him all that he knew.

"Thank you. I think we will be able to trace her location now and about what you told me, I think I need some time. It's too much for me to handle. Take care dad. Reyansh told him and left from there.

"Mom I have to go now but I will be back soon. Please take care of yourself and dad and please don't skip your meals." Reyansh informed her and left from there.

Reyansh took out his phone dialled Arjun's number.

"Arjun Vanya might be in any of the abandoned warehouses in the outskirts of the city. I don't know which one because there are too many but as per the information it might not be too far from here. You won't be able to track her location because it's a secluded area. There are no signals in that area so it's a little difficult to track her location. I am on my way. If you get any information please call me." Reyansh informed him.

"Yeah okay." Arjun replied and hung up.

*******

After a few hours........

The door banged open and Vanya was startled as she was lost in her own thoughts.

"You can't be in here anymore. Your husband was able to trace to trace your location. He will be here any second. We have to take you to a much safer place now." Big Boss said and grabbed her wrist.

"Leave me." Vanya struggled to free herself from his clutches.

"I can't leave you so easily. I want Reyansh's death but at the same time I want to give him a slow and painful death. I want to enjoy seeing how he will cope with the pain of watching his loved one getting killed in front of his eyes and not able to do anything." He replied with a sadistic look and laughed like a maniac.

"You are pschyo." Vanya said with disgust.

The man smirked and forcibly dragged her when the door banged open.

"Reyansh." Vanya whispered and then blacked out.

Author's Note
Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing fine.
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Vote, comment and share if you like it. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day and keep smiling. ❤️❤️