Chapter Five : At Da Club

KARILYS' P.O.V.

"Hey, love; how long does it take to get to the club?" Niall asks me sweetly; as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Well, around five minutes walking." I respond, as I reach a hand up and play with his hair.

"Oh, OK. Hopefully I'll survive." Niall jokes, looking down at me.

I smile up at him; "Yeah, hopefully. Do you drink alot or no?"

"Oh, I go hard. Pints are like my middle name!" Niall chuckles.

"I thought your middle name was James?" I hear Harry question from behind us.

"Well, now it's 'Pints'!" Niall laughs.

"Hmm... Niall Pints Horan, or Niall James Horan?" I question playfully.

"I prefer 'James' I guess." Niall chuckles adorably.

"Good. I like it better too." I say as we approach the club.

   We enter the club. The windows are painted black, and the walls are sound-proof. Meaning to light or sound gets in or out. The lights are dim, but sevreal strobe lights are placed around. Three disco balls are located at different locations in the club. Overall; it made you automatically feel that it's night-time.

"Wanna go get a drink, love?" Niall yells over the loud booming music.

"Sure!" I yell back.

We make our way to the bar, and the bartender comes our way.

"What can I get you?" he asks us.

"Erm, a pint for me and..." Niall begins.

"A margarita on rocks for me please!" I asnwer perkily.

   The bartender runs arcoss and makes them. He hands us our drinks. Around 10 drinks later; Niall and I were way too tipsy. That never turns out good. The song "How We Do" by Rita Ora begins to play. I make my way to the dance floor; inbetween all the random sweaty bodies. I begin to sway my hips to the song. Two arms wrap around my waist and I instantly knew who it was. Niall.

"Hey! We should get going?" Niall says unsure.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS IS MY SONG! Come on, dance with me!?" I say as I pull him closer.

   He shrugs and we begin to dance closely. Like, dirty dancing. We laugh and luagh the rest of the day. We ended up staying at night, too. Hey, when your drunk; your supposed to do stupid things.

That's exactly what I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VAS HAPPENIN'!? So, i updated. Yuppers i did. So, this is dedicated to @TheCandyLover cuz she posted first. Oh well, this is for ya baby sis xP The song is Rita Ora's "How We Do". The pic is of on of my fav bromances ever; Nouis Horlinson! So... uh... well... erm... um... Vote/Comment/Fan/DRINK PINTS WITH NIALLER! PEACE OUT MY HOME SKILLET GUMMY BEARS! x) :3 ;) xP :D xxx