How I Fell In Love With My New Brother and I'm A Guy; Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I wake up to see Luke on top of my smiling. I yawn and he kisses me. He hugged me tight and I cuddle into his warm chest. I let my hands trace his beautiful body. Luke grabs my hands and put them on top of my head. He starts kissing my face and then my lips. He reaches for my shirt and tugs on it. I pull him closer and kiss him back. He asks for permission and I grant it. My shirt was about to come off when mom knocks on the door and ruins the moment.

"Luke Ethan the guys are here."

"Ugh." Luke says pissed.

"Coming!"I say to mom. "Come on lets go."

"Fine." We change clothes and head down stairs and meet with the guys.

"Hey." They say in sync.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" Luke says a little mad. I nudge him in the arm and lead him to the couch.

"We came here to hang out with you guys duh." Brandon

"Cool." From me.

We spend the rest of the day together. Rainbow and I made a cake that he guys gulped it down in a few minutes. I found out that Brandon is bi. Alex and Gabe are together and Rainbow is also bi. They go to a different school than us cause their parents are snuck up and natty. Luke and they have been friends ever since they meet at the park one day. Mom used to take care of them when their parents current. Mom was like their mom which will explain why mom acts so normal around them. My wounds have healed up almost completely just a few scratches here and there. School is the same but know we are on spring break woo!

I saw the weather cast and it said that it will be raining all weekend and possibly some thunder storms during the weekend. Great. We mostly stayed indoors. The guys left around 5 and Luke and I just hang around the house.

"Hey Luke do you know where mom is?" he looked at me confused.

"She went to go fill in for somebody who current make tonight at the hospital she will be back around 9 or 10 tomorrow morning. Why what's wrong?"

Oh nothing I'm just a crybaby when it comes to thunder storms like tonight. Hell no was I going to say that do him it will make look weaker then I already am.

"Oh nothing I was just wondering that's all. What are you doing?" hoping we will get of my topic.

"I'm just finishing my homework so I don't have to worry about at the end of break."

"Cool can I help you I'm done with mine so yea." He nodded and I joined him. His homework was pretty hard but we got it done. By the time we where done it was already 10:54 so we headed to bed.

I looked out the window and it daren't look that bad. Yea I was pouring outside and hard but no thunder. I got into my bed and rapped myself around the blankets and kept warm.

I woke up to thunder rumbling in my ears. I sat up quick and saw a thunderbolt hit outside the window. I ran to Luke's bed and crawled in. He stirred and turned to face me.

"Ethan what's wrong?" he mumbled sleepily. I whimpered and cuddled into his arms. Thunder broke out again and I hugged Luke to death.

"Ethan are you scared of thunder storms?" I simply nodded and hugged him tighter.

I suddenly felt my neck being sucked. I looked at Luke and he smirked at me and continued what he was doing. It felt really good.

"Luke what are you doing?"