Chapter 16

"Since when have I been half angelic!" I shout at him.

"Calm down you've always been half angelic.

"How come I didn't know this!" I can't bloody believe I'm half angelic.

"Because you didn't believe in angels."

"How the hell do you know that I didn't believe in angels!"

"I just did okay. Now calm down we need to train you up to kill Lilith and Lucifer."

"So who do I kill first?"

"First we need to actually find Lilith first. Then we need a plan to catch her surprised. And then you kill her."

"Okay, so how will we find her?"

"No, I'll find her. You will stay here and train."

"How can I trust you?"

"Because I don't want the world to end."

"Okay thats true."

"Okay, so you go train. I'll be back when I find Lilith." He says as he walks out the door.

"Okay then I'll train my ass off." I call out. I get up and start training to kick major demon ass.

                              I trained for hours until Cadain arrived with the news.

"Whats the news?" I ask.

"I found Lilith and shes in town looking for you."

"How did she find me?"

"I turns out Cam works for her."

"Wow great, let her come to us. It would be alot easier."

"No, it means you have less time to get ready."

"I'll be ready for her."

"Fine, I'll be back."

"Where are you going?"

"To go get somethings." he says as he walks out the door again. I could beat Lilith easily. My stomach grumbled. I could go out to get something to eat quickly. I run out to the supermarket. I get back in five minutes. Cadain still hasn't arrived back. I walk into the louge to see a little white haired girl. I walk up to her.

"Hello, what are you doing in here?" I ask. She lifts up her hand. I go flying back against the walll. I try to move but I can't. She walks closer to me.

"Hello, my names Lilith and your going to die now." She says as she lifts her hand. "Goodbye Night."

"Hello no." She turns to see Cadain with the gun. She hisses and flicks her hand and he goes flying back.

"You may not die today but you will after I come back for you." she says as she disappears in black smoke. The hold released me and Cadain.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Yeah I'm fine but she got away."

"Shes probably going to move towns too."

"What are we going to do?"

"We need to track her down and kill her."

"So a road trip."

"Yes a road trip. Go and pack your stuff we're leaving tonight." he says as he leaves the room. I pack my stuff and headed down stairs towards Cadain. "Are you ready to go?" he asks.

"Yeah I'm ready." I say as I follow him outside. Outside in the driveway is a black car. "Awesome where should I put my stuff."

"Put it in the trunk."

"Okay." I say as I put my bag in the trunk. I hop in the front seat as Cadain hopped in the drivers seat. He starts the car and we drive out of town. We drive as we start our journey to find Lilith. Lets just hope we can kill her, before she can kill us.

                                                                THE END OF BOOK 1