Just Cousins

Chapter 1 Annoying Cousin/Sisters!

Well my cousin thinks we're sisters I love her and that but sometimes I wish we really were sisters but we're not and that's just not meant to be but, she can be annoying the other day she decided that she would like to hit me on the head with a plastic bottle I just said that's not a wand, light saver or sword so don't hit me with it instead she just took the lit off the drink and splashed blackcurrant on my new top she had crossed the line but I stayed calm she was only five it was OK but she can be such a devil sometimes. Oh also I am tired of trying to persuade someone on my bus to school that she is not my sister he thinks that we are and thinks I'm lying when I say we're not well that's some annoying boys for you, well isn't he gullible.

"Rosie darling your cousin Katie wants you to go round their house to go in the paddling pool!" My mum said while we were in the car on the way home from work I had been in mum's office all day while she worked and I drew pictures I got a bit bored but managed, I like going to see my cousin but she's a little devil and I was beginning to think I was a bit too old for going in paddling pools. So I went I had a good time, well that's one way of putting it. She lives next door and I had nothing else to do so I went.

"Did you enjoy it?" My mum asked when I had just come back I hadn't took my swimming costume I just had my shorts and a vest t-shirt on to paddle but ended up getting them wet anyway, well that was a epic fail oh well, my washing for mum, oh dear.

"Yeah about from falling over and hurting my leg, braking a step to a slide and I hurt my eye on a hula hoop, and I was chased round the garden by a hula hoop and being locked in this wendy house!" I said out of breathe.

"Anything else?" My mum asked.

"No I'm done complaining!" I said.

"Good because I need your help with the tea!" My mum said.

"Right, cool!" I said normally, while staring at the window at nothing in perticular.

"You do know your cousin is coming round for tea?" My mum said enlightening me.

"No it's alright I'll help!" I said I sighed silently and helped my mum get dinner ready.