Daichi's Rescue

I was still sitting in the bathroom, It sounded like Ken had given up on trying to break down the bathroom door. I was sobbing to myself until I heard Kens apartment door slam open. everything was silent until I heard Ken shouting "what the fuck?!" and then someone falling to the floor. I heard a voice call out my name "Y/n?" I heard the footsteps getting closer and then I heard a soft knocking on the bathroom door. I opened the bathroom door, Shaking and crying. Daichi instantly wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair telling me over and over "You're safe now" I looked behind Daichi to see Ken laying on the ground with a gun next to him. I felt my heart sink. "Daichi, Is that...your gun?" He looked at me confused. "What?" He said looking to where I was looking. "Ken....had a gun?" I said, with my heartbreaking into a million pieces. "You sick fuck" I heard Daichi saying under his breath. I looked at Kens face, I walked over to him to make sure he was atleast still breathing. I still cared for him,  Even after tonight. "y/n" I heard Ken saying. I sat down next to him. "I only wanted to protect you from...Him" Ken said softly, Lifting his weak arm to point at Daichi. I looked back at Daichi, He didnt look like his normal-self. "Daichi?" I said, he quickly turned to me, He realised I could tell he was upset. He gave me a small smile and said "I'll call the police, Head home. You'll be okay" He said. I just looked over to the door and walked out. "What the hell just happend." I  said to myself walking away from the crime Ken had just commited.

I got home and just layed in my bed. Replaying what happened at Kens place over and over, I couldnt think clearly and to top it off Daichi seemed off..I hope he's alright. I was in the middle of thinking and drifting off to sleep when I heard a knock at the door. I was froze in shook, Thoughts flooded my head "What if its Ken?" "The police?" "Who would be here so late." I slowly got up from my bed, My head was spinning but I still made it to the door. I looked into my door hole and saw a dark haired, tall man standing there, I couldnt see his face because the light. I think he knew I was there because he calmy said "Hey, open the door I just want to make sure you're alright." It was..Daichi..I opened the door and stepped back, he looked like he  had been crying? He look down at me with tears flooding from his eyes. "Y/n...You're safe." He said as he feel to the ground. "Daichi!" I yelled trying to hold him up. I took him over to my sofa and he sat down. I brought him some hot tea and sat next to him, and looking at him directly in the eyes I said with as much emotion I could. "Daichi, It wasn't your fault! I was the one that got on that train alone in the middle of the night, I was the one that trusted Ken! Its impossible for you to know how I am 24/7.  STOP BRINING YOURSELF DOWN FOR STUPID SHIT I DO" I literally screamed trying to get my point across. "It's my fau-" I hugged him "It isnt your fault, Daichi.  I'm sorry for being angry but I cant stand here and let you take the blame." I cried into his chest. I felt Daichi Let go of me as he fell backwards onto the sofa and slept, I looked at him Sleeping. 'How can someone look so adorable when they sleep?' I thought to myself smiling. I got him a blanket and put it around him and went back to my bedroom, and flopped on the bed. I started dreaming about my future with Daichi, and all the things he's done for me in such a short space of time. I really cared about him and I hope he knows that...

Tʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ sʜᴏʀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ!

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛs sᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ 'sʟɪᴄᴇ ᴏғ ʟɪғᴇ' ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ.

♡♡ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ! ♡♡