Chapter 1: Misplaced Labels

I saw a bunch of rants on Wattpad and I thought it would be fun to write my own. There is much i need to vent out. Feel free to click the vote button. Uploads will take from 3 days to a week but no more.

Misplaced Labels: I'm so annoyed of stories that use the wrong 'labels' to describe their character.

Here's a heads-up:

-If a girl gets and gives a random guy a lap dance, swears every other words, and drinks underage: she's not a good girl.

-Just because a guy is distant from society, doesn't mean he is a 'bad boy'. As annoying as it is, just just because he's sagging, it doesn't mean he's hardcore.

-Just because a guy OWNS a game system, it doesn't make him a nerd/geek.

-If she slept with 5 guys in  a week a "no-strings attached" she IS NOT "SWEET AND INNOCENT" and she definitely deserves every name she gets.

-If he goes bragging about his accomplishments, he is not "a humble guy" nor is he "a great guy." He's a jerk.

-Just because they are dating the person you want, it doesn't make them a jerk/s1--.

-If he falls for her at "first sight" and she just happens to be gorgeous, its probably lust. If he has a "major" crush on her, while he knows nothing about her,  he is probably a d-bag. But a lot of author's put a bad label on him like "an honest nerd vying for her affection" when its really " a lustful idiot that makes decision based on looks."

-And finally, JUST BECAUSE THEY WEAR GLASSES DOESN'T MAKE THEM A GEEK. words cannot describe how annoyed I get when I see the most over-use misplaced-label. I honestly thought people out-grew this label since it only made sense when they had huge, lame glasses in the 80s-90s. But apparently not

Author's really need to realize that their character's actions do not reflect the label they put on their character. It's so annoying and I would dislike those books if there was a dislike button on Wattapd, they really need to make one.