Chapter 11

"Damn it, Lisa! We thought you were the photographer." Rian spoke.

Lisa shrugged and retook her position on my laps again.

"I think I just saw him with David. He has pretty hair." Lisa added.

Pretty hair? I'm guessing he had skater hair... or long hair like Vic.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pushed her closer to me. I dug my face in her hair and sighed, surprised that she wasn't mad about the thong incident.

We all broke off into separate conversations and pretty soon everyone was arguing about who would get dibs on the X-Box controllers first.

But we all quieted down as soon as David walked into the back lounge and smiled at us. He turned his head back to the bunk area and held out his hand for someone.

"Come on, don't be shy." he said softly.

We all got to our feet and stood, waiting to greet the new photographer.

Finally, a beautiful girl entered the lounge, making everyone gasp in shock.

She was short, probably a little shorter than Lisa, and had long, dark brown, almost black, hair. She had a nose ring on her right nostril and long bangs that almost hid her eyes. Her eyes were bright blue... I knew those eyes.

And by everyone else's reaction, I knew they recognized her too.

"Adam sent me." she finally spoke.

We all continued staring at her, not able to move or speak. Everyone knew who she was, except for David and Lisa, but she was supposed to be dead.

An awkward cough from Lisa snapped us out of our shocked state.

Jack was the first one to run over to her and envelope her in a big bone crushing hug.

She smiled awkwardly once Jack had released her.

"Um, what's your name?" she asked, still smiling.

Jack's face fell as he heard her ask that.

Did she really not know who he was?

Skylar, that's your best fucking friend! I'm your fiancé! I wanted to scream out but I couldn't. I was still shocked, confused, angry, sad, happy. So many emotions ran through me at once and I didn't know what to do.

"That's Jack, he's the guitarist." David answered.

Skylar nodded and stuck her hand out for Jack to shake.

Reluctantly, Jack shook her hand and faked a smile.

"I'm Skylar." she added, still smiling.

This was definitely my Skylar. Her smile and eyes gave it away.

She moved around everyone, greeting them and shaking their hands.

I was the second to last person she would greet and as she got closer to me, my heart sped up. I wasn't going to handle this correctly. I was either going to yell at her because she left me and didn't remember us or I was going to break down and cry because she left me and didn't remember us.

Before I knew it, she was standing in front of me with her hand out for me to shake. She furrowed her eyebrows together as she thought, then a huge smile split across her lips.

She remembered me!

I stared straight into her eyes, finding my comfort, and slowly shook her hand.