That Kiss Though

🎧Louis' POV🎧

It's been a week and Emily is in a coma her parents were here but they went home... I'm not leaving her side... The doctor said that if she doesn't wake up today then they are gonna pull the plug and let her die....

I grabbed her rather cold hand.. "Please don't leave me... I miss you... If you wake up today I won't bully you anymore.... I'm gonna miss the way you talk in a whisper... And the way you read when your happy.... I love how we have so much in common but I still hated you... When you wake up I will make sure no one hurts you or make sure no on bully's you.... I will be like your body gaurd... I only bullied you because you were the person I didn't want to be but I am... Under all the leather and skinny jeans... I'm a guy who loves sweater vests and dress pants I love bow ties and I wear glasses.... I wear contacts... I used to be teased for being smart and I hated... I don't know why I bullied you when the exact same thing happened to me.. I didn't even know you cut... I don't know what's wrong with me... When you wake up I'm gonna make you feel the way you should... I will make you feel like the most beautiful girl in the world..... I will make you feel smart and well needed... In fact.. I love you and even if saying I love you means nothing to you it means a lot to me and I really hope we can forget the pass." it felt so good to get that off my chest.....

📚Emily's POV📚

I heard all of that... I can't believe that's how he feels... I really want to wake up an hug him to death my my eyes won't open

Then I felt a kiss on my lips and I immediately woke up and kissed back... I knew it was Louis... I don't need to open my eyes to know it was him...

I pulled away.. "I love you too..." I smiled.... "I don't want to rush into a relationship though... But if you take it slow I will date you" I said