A 180 Degree Turn [BoyxBoy] Chapter 4

[A/N: Not satisfied with this chapter. It's like a filler to me. Kinda boring...sorry :( I'll update faster when I have time. Commenting helps me write faster. Voting inspires me to write a chapter. Please? :)]

[Dylan's P.O.V]

"I imprinted on a fourteen year old girl!" my idiot of a cousin, Alistair came barging in our pack villa's enclosed training space without much as a knock. Mutt.

Keith and I were sparring in our wolf forms near the pack's private lake.

"Well?" I say through our mind link. "What do you want us to say? Congrats?" Keith came at me and I sidestepped it and gave him a head butt to the stomach.

Oof. Keith slammed me to a tree. Poor tree.

Alistair gave out a frustrated sigh and started rubbing his face, "You don't get it. She's two years younger than me. She looks ten!"

"The wolf spirits must be up to something. It's what they want, so just suck it up." Keith chased me in circles.

"They want me to look like a pedophile?" Alistair sighed and sat cross-legged on the grass. 

Keith turned to Alistair to say something. Wrong move, bud.

I bulldozed him to the pond and laughed at Keith's shocked face.

"That was dirty!" Keith whined as he shifted back to human. It's been years since we first transformed, so it didn't hurt anymore.

I transformed back to my butt-naked human form. "Hey, rule number one: Never turn your back on your opponent." Keith just stuck his tongue out.

"What's her name, what's she like and how did you meet her?" I asked, curious. Whoever this girl was, I really need to know. She'd be the first and last person to tame this dog.

Alistair explained the story to us with a starry look in his eyes. Ooh, somebody's got it. Hard. And as far as this idiot with the poor attention span knows, her name is Elizabeth; she's fourteen and a chocoholic. But as for her fierce personality, I approve.

I finished changing and just noticed that there was a slightly fresh slap mark on Alistair's right cheek.

"Who slapped you?"I asked. He relayed his breakup story with Vanessa. Apparently she didn't like the fact that he broke up with her and not the other way around. And honestly, I'm glad he got rid of that bad kisser of a slut.

I noticed Keith having a hard time pulling his pants up along the sidelines and was bent up so his butt was faced on us. Sneaking up to him, I slapped his butt hard and fell face-first to the floor.

Oh god. I laughed so hard and so did Alistair. We got out the training area and into the penthouse. Suddenly, I was tackled to the floor of the front garden.

"Remember rule number one, Dyl? We haven't ended our fight yet." Keith growled playfully. We both ended on the ground, rolling and fighting good-naturedly. Alistair was screaming at the background to stop, but as usual, I and Keith ignored him.

But he did manage to stop us when he yelled, "Idiots, those are Aunt Darcy's plants!" Keith and I scrambled to get up. I looked around to find mom's prized primrose bushes, honeysuckle vines, pomegranates and exotic roses were turned to pancakes.

We heard a laugh at the background. "You are so dead." My dad stood at the doorway with his arms crossed. He and Alistair ran inside the house when we all heard a car parking in the villa's garage.