Prologue

"No-one is ever really gone" – Jedi Master Luke Skywalker

Shortly before the Battle of Scarif, during which the bold Rebel Alliance acquired the plans to the terrifying Death Star, a far less spoken about conflict, but one no less important, saw a rebel victory. The Battle for Lothal was long and hard-fought by both sides, but eventually it was Jedi, Ezra Bridger, who led the Rebellion to victory. He called upon all of his old alliances, even summoning the mysterious purgills to help him in his hour of need. In the ashes of the battle, when the Empire was gone and the victors were left in stunned silence, it appeared that both the heroic Jedi, and his enemy, Grand Admiral Thrawn, had died. The Rebellion mourned its losses, and celebrated its victory, and despite a constant paranoia that the Empire would return for Lothal, a counter-attack never came. The Alliance continued to lead successful attacks against its oppressors, defeating the Death Star at the Battle of Yavin and then again several years later with the Battle of Endor. But while it was now Jedi, Luke Skywalker, who received the attention, along with his own comrades, the rebels of Lothal were never forgotten. Some went their own ways, some continued to serve the rebellion that they had lost so much for, and one remained in defence of Lothal, on the orders of her now long disappeared friend. But now that the Empire is defeated, and the war is over, what path will she follow?