PART FIVE

***RECAP***

Things are heating up between Jenny Briggs our adroable but down on her luck reporter and the gorgeous Michael St Claire. Our two lovers are getting intense - Whew!! What Michael doesnt know is that his Jenny is out to get a scoop on his family. And she will use any means necessary to get her byline. But will it all be worth it in the end?

##Comments and feedback are very welcome, please:} :}###

Chapter 8

He took her face in his hands and kissed her, deeply thrusting his tongue in her mouth.

Refusing to give quarter he ravaged her mouth, branding her his for all time.

Frantically they began clawing at each other's clothes, desperate to feel naked skin on skin.

He picked her up and she locked her legs around his waist, crossing them at the small of his back.

Barely aware of where he was going, he took them towards the bedroom.

It didn't slow them down.

Jenny was running her hands up and down his naked chest, desperately returning his searing kisses.

Michael's manhood throbbed so hard, to ease the ache; he began to rub himself against her moist crotch.

The need building inside of him was becoming a raging inferno.

Navigating his was carefully, he threw her on the bed.

She lay there looking dazed; legs sprawled out, her black lacy panties peeking through the dress that had ridden up.

She leaned on her elbows, kicking off her high heels and braced her legs on the bed.

She licked her lips seductively and began to knead her breasts through the bra.

Feeling like a king, he loomed over her.

Michael began to slowly unzip his pants, his thick big cock sprang free bobbing slightly as he get on the bed, bracing both hands on either side of her.

She looked delectable and her swollen pussy fuckable.

Getting to work he began eating her wet opening through the soaking slip of silk she wore.

She let out a low moan.

Slowly removing her thong, he thrust two fingers into her wet opening slipping them in and out in an increasing tempo, that made her moan louder thrashing her head from side to side.

Relentlessly he feasted on her warmth, kissing the insides of her milky thighs and gently nipping along her skin.

He continued to fuck her with his fingers feeling her body begin to clench.

Increasing his speed and adding a third finger he continued to suck on her sensitive bud.

It was enough.

She released a long moan, grabbing onto his hair she ground herself against his mouth, before her body stiffened.

He rode out the climax with her, licking her sweet opening until her spasms subsided.

**********************************************************

She released a huffing breath "Michael that was...."

Before she could finish her sentence, he moved up and caught her mouth in another penetrating kiss.

She gave herself up to the heady sensations his mouth and tongue were doing to her insides.