the BIG fight

“You have the whole room to yourself” Louis said as he was walking in to the walk in pantry trashing the place looking for something good to eat

“Yea I guess” I spoke he sat on the kitchen bench while I was standing up and noticed him staring me

“What” I spoke

“Nothing Ur just so _I don’t know cute” he mumbles nervously looking me in the eye.

“You’re a liar” I said to him while he was cracking up

“NO really, I mean it your cute especially today I have never seen you so happy and it made me happy, we should go out more? “Louis spoke hopping off the bench reaching over to give me a cuddle

As he was giving me a hug I pushed him away “sorry” I walked off in to the room I know it was probably mean for me to do that he probably had no clue why I walked out of his hug but I didn’t even know myself why I had done that, it’s not like I haven’t hugged him before he use to always give me hugs, but I had never felt this way before I felt like it didn’t feel right. After I finished getting changed I dropped my self on to savs bed covering my face with my hands, that’s when I noticed Louis standing in the door way, looking at me weirdly, and shocked.

“Louis_ come in I need to talk to you” I said looking at him.

 “What’s wrong?” he shrugged

 “I’m sorry if I hugged to tight” Louis spoke nervously like he was shy I felt really bad that moment he wanted a hug and I just ruined it for him. I could see the tense in his muscles.

“No it wasn’t that you hugged me too tight “I giggled hoping he would laugh but he didn’t he kept a strong and stiff face wanting an explanation why I acted like I did.

I looked towards the floor just realising that sav had a pink shaggy carpet placed in her room. Which really brang out the colour of the light considering that it was a highlighted pink colour, which made me realise that sav was a teenager why did she have her whole room pink, seriously she wasn’t five.stitting their staring at the carpet didn’t do any help it didn’t heal louis broken heart as he was still standing there.

 “I just didn’t feel right” I told him, the truth as he was looking right though me  I like was thin sheet of  paper.

“So what is it that you wanted to talk about” he cleared his throat and standing more still and stiff.

“well I was thinking I better go back to where I was living it’s better for both of us I can’t just stay here forever your probably bored of me and sav needs her room back” I said to him looking straight in his eyes I knew that he didn’t want me to go I could see his eyes flaming up in disappointment.

“NO I mean No I’m not bored of you I really enjoy you being here even sav wants you to stay, who said that Zayn? It was zayn wasn’t it” he said really angrily”.

“WHAT louis what are you talking about don’t bring zayn into this he doesn’t even know I _I just think it a better idea were, not even going out so it wouldn’t even matter and sav would be pleased she needs her room back this is a girl were talking about what’s the big fuss anyways you didn’t think I was going to stay here forever did you?” I concluded

“Is this because I’m not going out with you” he yelled

“WHAT no of course not why would you think that” I yelled back

“Then why all the sudden and why didn’t you tell me zayn gave you his number why did you have to hide it from me” he shouted

“Because what’s the use it doesn’t matter this is us where talking about, I dint hide anything from you because there’s nothing to hide” at this stage I was lost and confused and he was yelling he doesn’t usually yell ant anyone especially not me, I was into tears and half the words I was trying to say wouldn’t coming out.

After he finally realised he had broken my heart after a magical night he paused.

“We were perfect until zayn came in “he screeched back.

I didn’t speak back a word because there was no use of fighting back; I knew that even if I tried it wouldn’t work because I would end up crying instead

“Ok I don’t care anymore do whatever you want hook-up with zayn for all I care let’s see how he treats you, after all I did for you is this I get in return “at this stage he was forming tears as well.

I was emotionally hurt know did he had to say that to my face there was no way I was letting this go.

“I don’t get it what are you talking about, yes ok yes I did get zayn number but that’s only because he gave it to me otherwise I would have never asked and I never used it he gave me 3 missed calls I was in the shower I didn’t reply I didn’t call him back because I knew this would happen because….(sniff, sniff)I knew you would get mad, and also I wasn’t interested in him I was interested in_in..u.

“ look louis if you don’t want me here I get it I will leave ”I spoke crying as I looked to him he was in tears as well I stood up and walked to the bathroom as he tried to grab my hands I avoided his knowing it will only make things worse.

When I returned Louis was just leaving I walked in to the savs room and he was in the family room I guessed since the light was switched on.