I <3 Hello Kitty. (;

Alright guys. I haven't had much time to update, so I found the perfect time to do it! At 12:30 at night. xD My cousin is at the home computer playing minecraft so I'm not going to bed anytime soon. -__- Anyway, this is going to get really awkward for me. I just want to let you guys know that I don't believe in writing dirty chapters, but I like reading them. xD Sorry!

      Jayy kept kissing me. He didn't stop. He carried me upstairs and shut his door. He put me on the bed.

"Are you ready now?"

He looked eager. I wasn't going to make him wait any longer.

"Of course I am."

He undressed me. Then himself.

He took me.

It was the most amazing night of my life.

He's so incredible.

             *The next morning*

I woke up cuddled next to Jayy. I flashed back to last night, remembering how amazing it was. I cuddled closer to Jayy. He slightly woke up and put his arm around my waist. We stayed like that for a few minutes.

Then Jayy got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I couldn't seem to drag my eyes away from his uncovered body.

"I'm going to take a shower, care to join?" he winked.

"Sure."

I got up. Jayy moaned. I looked down realizing that I, too, was still undressed.

Let's just say, we weren't in there to take a shower.

As soon as I stepped in he pulled me against him. We started making out.

After that, it's like a repeat of last night, only in the shower.

Things were really steamy.

After we decided to actually get out, Jayy stayed in the bathroom to do his hair. I went to go check up on Dahvie.

I was expecting to see him sleeping.

Instead, he was crying and writing stuff down.

"Hey Ariel."

"Hi Dahvie. Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

"Nope, I'm good."

"Okay, just tell me if you need anything."

right before I walked out of his room, he stopped me.

"Well, do you think you could listen to this and tell me if it sounds okay?"

"Sure Dahvie."

"Okay, It's called Fallen Star.

He started singing.

We're so in love

We did all the drugs

Fell down in clubs

Our hearts just raised up

We kissed in the dark

In the back of your car

We cuddled in the park

You shine like Noah's Ark

Pain inside

Crashes and glides

I can't decide