Chapter 5 A fateful meeting

Your pov

I looked at robin and lewis as the walked back to town, I looked down in my hand at the key lewis gave me, and smiled to myself "maybe your right grandpa , maybe this will be a good new start for me" I unlocked the door , and my jaw dropped to the floor, dust and more dust all over the places , I looked around for a broom, but in vain, I sighed and walked out of the cottage, where should I go and ask for a broom I don't know a soul here in pelican town. Maybe I should go to robins house and ask her for a broom I bet she's got one. 

I left my luggage at the porch and went down to pelican town to explore and get directions to robins house, so this was the town grandpa and grandma meet in, maybe i could meet my soulmate here, i chuckled at the childish thought, and walked down to the beach, since there were no soul in sight, it was such nice weather for spring not to cold for a picnic , but definitely too cold to go swimming , the water here didn't look toxic like in the city, as i was walking closer to the dock i saw a tall figure emerge from a cabin, did someone live here on the beach , i must have been staring since the man walked up to me.

"Ah, the new farmer we've all been expecting...and whose arrival has sparked many a conversation! I'm Elliott...I live in the little cabin here on the beach. It's a pleasure to meet you." he said and took my hand in his and kissed the top of it like a true gentleman, heat rushing to my cheeks as he kissed my hand. 
"aah n-nice to meet you to Elliot im (y/n) " i said as i took back my hand, "um do you by any chance know where Robins house is, im still a bit lost" i must say i was a bit embarrassed by it since she already told me, "why of course (y/n) i can show you the was, truth to be told i was on my way to see Leah, but helping a maiden in need is a duty for a gentleman" he said with a bright smile, who could make most women weak in their knees.

(Tiny time skip)

Elliot walked with me up to Robins house, it was a nice walk he talked about his work and why he moved to pelican town, who knows maybe he'll become famous for his novels or poems , i thanked him for showing me the way and walked up to the door as it burst open, right into my face, i fell on my ass and looked up to see a grumpy man, around my age. 

 Sebastian Pov

why is my mom always after me, it's usually not that bad but today she just wouldn't shut up, why would i care about the new farmer, why would anyone live here in this hole of a town, i picked up my cigarettes and walked out the door when i heard a loud bump, i looked down and saw a petite girl with (e/c) and (h/c) she looks like she's abound my age, had i really just slammed the door in the face on the new farmer. "shit i'm sorry, you're not hurt right?" i reached my hand out to help her get up, she took it and got up "not seriously i think, but it's never fun to get a door in the face" she laughed a little and smiled warmly at me, "sorry i never thought there would be anyone on the outside, since this town is pretty lame" i said as i put my hands in my pockets. why was she staring at me, god i hate new people. 

your pov

he looked a bit uncomfortable and annoyed "o-oh i'm sorry, i didn't mean to stare, i was just going to ask Robin for a broom, since there is spider web all over the place" i scratched the back of my head and looked down into the ground. "well i don't know where it is ask my mom about that" he said as he walked past me down to the lake. I feel like i've seen him before i wonder why.