Changing May....

I ran into the school thirty minutes early,I walked to Mrs.Hansens room quickly stopping at my locker for only moments to settle my items I was carrying in my locker.I walked quickly into Mrs.Hansens classroom.

"Hello May, how are you?"Asked Lillyann more known as Mrs.Hansen.

"I'm doing well how are you this lovely morning?"I asked eyeing the whiteboard suspicously wondering why it was blank.

"I'm doing very fine this morning,if you're wondering why the board is clear I,decided since of course it is the last day of school,we wouldn't work at all we would talk and hang out for the first period of classes today!"She said cheerfully.

"Wow..okay well my mom said to call her this evening so she could talk to you about something very important...but sadly I'll be at the spa witch should sound relaxing but to burst my own bubble,it is my job."I said the last part a bit dry.

"My you sound so unhappy,for god sakes child its the last day of school and you are walking around moping about working at a spa!"She said throwing her arms up in the air.

"Whatever."I said.

I sat down and started to do a new page in my sudoku book.

"If I were you I would be stealing cucumbers and those awesome looking flip-flop shoes."Lillyann said smiling.

"Drop it."

"Okayyyy"

My first class of the day is with my moms bestfriend,she doesn't even have the personality to be a teacher!I'm always here early because of Amber Crooning she is the worst person who ever walked this earth,I weight 307lb and I cant get left alone when I'm around her or she will break me with her hurtful words,she doesn't have a heart.I could hear the halls crowded already,any second the bell willringin this classroom will be crowded with teenagers.Then I hear it the bell rings loud and clear,kind of like a wake up call saying put the brick wall around your emotions or you will be crushed.Kids start to flood in and then I see him his aqua eyes the beautiful dirty Blondel hair the arm muschles.Daniel Quad,my childhood bestfriend,he looks at me crazy and I turn fastly facing the front.Last day,last day,last day keep running through my mind like its stuck on repeat,I can do this one more day of the heart breaking words and looks...

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Okay so this is my first CHAPTER book and I really wants some comments and votes!!!

IM GOING TO PLAY A GAME WHOEVER CAN GIVE ME THE BEST SONG THAT FITS EACH CHAPTER GETS A DEDICATION FOR THAT CHAPTER!!