The friend request

Brittney Witmore would be considered the most beautiful woman across the state. Her name was thrown around everywhere and she was well known for her glamorous looks and fashion.

She attended Dansville high and strolled around it as if Queen. Teachers couldn’t even tell her what to do unless they wanted to be sued by her father who was the richest guy on the planet.

She could go where she wanted and get what she wanted until she was pleased.

Brittney was not only known for her beauty and popularity, she was also known for her social life.

Facebook was her main puppy and she would use it to conjure up geeks to do her homework. Although she had plenty of time to talk with them face to face, she refused to be seen with a nerd.

Especially the real smart ones with harry high pants and crooked, buck teeth.

Brittney’s daily routine involved beauty treatment to the hair, face and body.

She had lovely blond hair which hung down to waist length and shone golden yellow in the sunlight. Her face was small and pale and as cute as a bunny’s. Her eyes shone pale blue and her lips were smooth as silk. She had a slim body which was often flaunted around too.

In other words, she was dazzling.

If only her personality were just as beautiful.

Her boyfriend, Jock, was just as popular but at least nice. Too nice for Brittney, but at least he was hot enough for her to stay with him.

Brittney was talking in a group chat with her friends one night on Facebook. 

Danielle: So is he going to ask you out or what?

May: Hmmm, I doubt it.

Brittney: You guys would be sooooo cute !

Shaylah: He’s so gotta ask you out !

Brittney: If he doesn’t, I will sooo hunt him down.

May: Awww thanks Britt!

Danielle: Yeah! That’s really cute Britt!

Shaylah: Your such a good friend Brittany!

Brittney: Don’t mention it, really :D

Once again, Brittney ruled over the conversation, even though it wasn’t even about her. She smiled, pleased to see her friends cared about her more rather than what they were actually talking about. They were like her obedient pets rather than friends.

All of a sudden she received a friend request that she immediately accepted.

Anyone who tried to add her would be accepted, it would only mean more friends to make her look way more popular, even though she already had millions of friends on her account.

Just out of curiosity, she scanned the page of the person she had just added.

“Davis king,” Brittney whispered out loud.

He had no friends on this account, except her and only had one photo of a car.

For a second it seemed weird to Brittney but she ignored it.

While continuing her convo with her friends, a new chat popped up.

Davis: Hi

Brittney decided she would talk to him, only out of curiosity. Mainly hoping that the guy was hot.

Brittney: Hey :D

Davis: Wow! You look amazing in your pictures !

Brittney: Aw! Thank you. Can I just ask? Who are you?