Picnic. (Frazel, Mortal AU)

Frank P.O.V.

"Perce, I don't feel good. I don't think I can make it to school today." I complained. I wasn't lying, I really didn't feel good.

Percy  sighed and turned to look at me laying on the couch. "What''s wrong Zhang?" He asked, obviously frustrated. Well he was about to walk out the door before I interrupted so...

I looked him in the eye so he knew I wasn't messing with him. "My stomach's in knots, I'm lighteheaded, and I feel like I could puke at any second."

He laughed.

"Is this funny to you Jackson!?" I semi-yelled.

"Dude, you've got it bad." he said inbetween laughs.

I started panicking. "I've got what bad!? AM I gonna die!?" Stupid question, he wouldn't be laughing if I were going to die. 

"No, man. You're in love!"

"WHAT!!!???" 

I.

Flipped.

Out.

I'm not even kidding, I had a fucking fit. This includes: Thrashing, punching, kicking, and screaming.

Percy, who had taken refuge under a table, came out with a shocked look on his face. "Holy shit dude! What was that? Come on, love isn't that bad."

I started pacing and muttering to myself. "No, I can't be in love. I promised myself I would never be in love. GAH!"

Percy, who was obviously straining his ears to hear me, eventually gave up and just asked me what I was saying.

"I SAID I FUCKED YOUR MOM!" I yelled at him, annoyed. I know, I know, it wasn't exactly the best approach, and it certainly wasn't true, but I was pissed. Wow, what a mood swing.....

Percy shrunk back, he looked hurt. Now I felt bad, great. "Perce, come on man, you know I din't mean that, I'm just a little upset." I tried to explain, but he wouldn't hear it.

"No Frank, it's to late to apologize." And with that, he walked through the door and headed to school.