Chapter 11- The Party(I)

heyy guys...heres a new update. this is just the part one of the party, and its more like a filler chappie. so more fun is coming up in the next chapter.  and the usuals 

VOTE

COMMENT

SUPPORT <3 

Chase pov

I fist pumped Sam and Daniel after scoring the winning goal.

Finally. We won against those twats.

After that humiliating defeat last season, I, being the quarterback made sure that no one skipped football practices.

Our dumb quarterback last year didn’t give sh*t about the team or football. He mostly cared about his high maintenance girlfriend and his reputation in school, which went down the drain after the football season. That dumbass deserved it too.

As the 3 of us walked back to the bleachers, Luke, a dude from the team stopped us. “Guys… I am having a celebratory party over at my house, wanna come?”

“Yeah sure… I thought it was gonna be at Tim’s house?” Sam asked.

“Nah, his parents are at home today.” Luke answered.

“Wow, that’s a miracle!” I mused. His parents were practically non-existent. That was a common problem for the most of the students in this school. Their parents were so busy earning money, they forget their children existed.

  “Yeah, his parents even came for the game.” Luke said, before waving us a good bye and leaving us. “See you guys later.”

“Woah! Why’s the quarterback of Saganovan coming here?” Daniel asked, looking in the direction behind me.

I turned around. “Probably to pick a fight.” I answered, clenching my fist.

Those guys loved picking fights, and it happened at every match between the 2 schools.

He threw me a friendly smile. He stuck out his hand, probably for a handshake and said “Good game. you guys are really good.”

My eyes widened, a Sago guy- that was their nickname- was being nice. Daniel, being the nice one as usual, shook his hand.

“Umm…thanks. You too.” I said, feeling awkward. I was rarely nice to people, but this guy seemed pretty so genuine.

He threw us one last smile before leaving. “Ok… That was weird.” I said after a few moments.

“Huh? I’m kind of  disappointed. I wanted to fight.” Sam said, looking pretty disappointed. I rolled my eyes at him.

“But you wouldn’t be able to start your favourite kind of fight with him. It’s only reserved for only one special person.” Daniel said, smiling in a manner.

“And who might that be?” Sam asked, looking confused.

“Tanya of course,” he answered, before walking off in the direction of the benches.

Tina pov

Kia and I walked back to the benches, where Tanya and Len- I mean Ken were sitting.

“Hey, how are you feeling now?” Kia asked.

“Much better.” Tanya smiled, in a nervous manner.

That was definitely the I-need-to-tell-you-something-but-you’ll-kill-me smile.