Chapter 7.

Dedicated to "2cool4school" Because I basically uploaded this chapter for her (:

Haiya (: Okay. I know it's extremely short. Like, ten words short. But I just wanted to post something since I'm going out for the day tomorrow and it eats me inside knowing that I didn't post anything tonight. :| BUT I DID. No matter how short. But yeah. Love y'all (: x

------------------------

Harry and I looked around in confusion. All I could think of is 'WHERE THE FLACKBALLS IS THE MURDERER?!!?!' Needless to say I was taken off guard by the scream, but that was nothing compared to what happened next. While I was looking around to see who was dead one of the slags. Who was about fourteen maybe? Walked up to me.

And slapped me. Hard.

SHE FREAKING SLAPPED ME. What the actual fuck.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I scream at her. Holding my cheek, which I would imagine is pretty red right now.

"How dare you try and take my future husband?!" She shouted at me, snapping her fingers in my face.

"Excuse me?" I said, amused. First of all, me and Harry? That's freaking laughable. Isn't it? What am I saying, of course it's laughable, me and Harry are best friends. Secondly, this chick thinks she has a chance with Harry? Not that he's too good for her, but seriously. For real.

"You heard me, Harry is mine." She repeated.

"Security!" Harry shouted casually, "Please escort this lady and her friends out of here." He was so calm. Its as if this kind of thing happens everyday.. Well it probably does, but not to me!

"No!" She screamed. "Harry! We're destined to be together! LET ME LOVE YOU!" The security guard came and dragged her away, although you could see she was fighting against him with every ounce of strength she had, hitting and scraping him, she needs to be committed.

Harry sighed and looked at me, concern in his beautiful green eyes. "Are you okay?" He asks quietly. He obviously thought this was his fault, but it wasn't and I needed to convince him of that.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said trying to reassure him. I felt something warm and moist on my hand. I took my hand away from my cheek, thinking that I was crying, that slap really hurt. But then I saw the red liquid on my hand. She must have caught me with her nails. Slut.

My stomach flipped at the sight of the blood, and I started to feel light headed. Oh crap. Not good.

"Umm.. Harry, I take back my previous answer, I'm not so fine.." That's the last thing I remember saying before I blacked out.