The First Date

Blah. I'm terrible at updating. And i have had major writer's block. I'M SORRY, FANS! Enjoy! I'll attempt to write more often now!

Harry’s POV:                

                I dipped my spoon in the sauce, tasting it. Perfect. I turned off the stove, smiling at my handiwork. I had made spaghetti sauce, bow tie pasta, and meatballs, all for the date tonight. It just had to be perfect. I hope she likes it.

                Zayn and Niall were setting up paper lanterns in the park while I cooked. We had gotten the table and chairs set up earlier. There was a cake baking in the oven at the moment, overtaking the scent of the kitchen. I was nervous, but excited. Lou had called me earlier, telling me that they found a really nice outfit. Of course, I couldn’t care less about what she wore. I just wanted the chance to prove to her that I wanted her; that I needed her.

                                               *Two hours Later*

Belinda's POV:

             I was now in the process of accessorizing with Louis and Liam. You'd think that getting ready for a date with the help of a pair of STRAIGHT boys would be simple. It was the complete opposite.

             "How about these?" Louis said, showing me a pair of ridiculous purple hoop earrings.

             "I'm wearing red shoes and a green and white dress. How the hell do they even go with the outfit?"

             "I don't know! They're just a pretty color! Don't sass me!"

             "Liam, are you guys absolutely positive that this pendejo is older than us?"

             "Believe me, I checked," Liam said, rolling his eyes as he looked through my jewelery box. 

             "Well how about this ring?" Louis said, holding up my mom's old rose ring.

             "WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOREVER!" I screamed, hugging Lou as I took the ring from him.

             "It was right here at the bottom of your jewelery box. By the way, where did you get this? I want to get one for Miranda."

             "It's handmade. You'll find them in Mexico for pretty cheap. But, thank you for finding this. It's perfect."

             "Mind telling us the backstory?" Liam asked, looking at the ring.

             "My dad gave this to my mom the night before he was shipped off to military training. She always kept it, keeping it nice and clean.... Especiecally when she found out she was pregnant with me."

             "All the more reason to wear it, then," Liam said, grinning.

             "GROUP HUG!" Louis yelled, smothering me and Liam. I grinned. "Now let's finish making you look pretty!"

                                                                     *1 Hour Later*

             After we finished finding accesories, the boys took me to Lou Teasdale, their make up artist. I honestly didn't know why I needed makeup, but hey, they knew Harry better than I did.

            And that worried me a little.

           "Hey Lou! Think you could help us with something?" Louis said as a petite blonde woman turned around. She had Lux in her arms!