Chapter 1

Hey everyone this is my newest story, I took down the Louis story I had been working on. I'm going to be restarting that one with a different plot line. The one I had picked just wasnt working out for me. So I hope you all enjoy this story! Thank you to everyone who reads this!

On the side is Liam's full X Factor audition and a picture of the beautiful Danielle Peazer!

~Rachel~

**Danielles' POV**

Another year being a dancer on xFactor, I loved dancing and now that it was my job i got to do it all the time. I honestly didnt even mind all the tough routines and long practices, all those meant was that i was getting better and better. I had loved dancing from a young age and now look where i was. I followed my dreams and now i'm a professional, I dance for LMFAO and tons of other big artists, and of course i dance for X Factor. Right now we were all sitting back stage, the X Factor auditions were going on today, so that meant after all of these we would start working on out dances which I couldnt wait to do. Our director came back stage a few minutes ago to tell us we could go out and watch the singers, I wasnt to keen on the idea but my friends Marrissa and Jordan were all for it. I personally didnt feel like being alone so I agreed to go with them.

I slipped my shoes back on my feet before hopping out of my chair, walking over to my friends who were waiting by the door. Marrissa was about 5'5 with a tanned complextion, and long, straight, jet black hair. Her eyes were almost an emerald green.  While Jordan was quite tall, I would say around 5'11 or 6ft. His darkly tanned skin making his saphire blue eyes pop out at you. His hair was short and dark brown. We were all wearing our warmup clothes, so basically we were all in sweatpants and tank tops, or in Jordans case a sleeveless muscle shirt.

"Dani lets go! I cant wait to see how bad some of these people are!" Marrissa said grabbing my arm and pulling my out the door with Jordan right behind us.

"Marr relax! We dont have to hurry out there!" I laughed as I finally was able to pull my arm out of her death grip.

"I'm sorry, I just really want to see who makes it, considering we have to dance while they sing." Marr explained, a blush creeping onto her cheeks.

I knew she really only wanted to go out there to see the cute guys that would go on stage. She was a crazy person, but she was a fantastic dancer and I loved her. We walked out into the arena, it was practically packed full except for the first three rows where the dancers were allowed to sit. Jordan led Marrissa and I into the third row and grabbed some seat next to a few of the other dancers. Marcus and Kylie. They were one of those annoying couples that are always breaking up and getting back together. It made me sick, watching them fgo from fighting to snogging each others faces off within five minutes.

Soon after we took our seats they started the auditions, the first act walked onto the stage. He had brown hair, it was in a Justin Bieber style. He was wearing a white shirt, some dark jeans, and black boots. Once he walked on stage, Simon started talking to him.

"Liam. How are you?" Simon said as he held his hand up, welcoming him.

"How are you Simon? You alright?" Liam asked, his accent was really thick, it sounded like a Wolverhampton type accent but I wasnt exactly sure, as I had not been around many people from Wolverhampton.

Simon smiled saying, "It's nice to see you."

"I havent seen you in a long time." Liam smiled back.

I was officially confused, they knew each other some how. I really hoped they explained this.

"What? Two years yea?" Simon questioned Liam.

"Two years. Yea. Two years" Liam answered still smiling.