elephants and ice cream

— 3rd

"daddy! wake up!" tae squeals as he jumps on yoongi's stomach.

yoongi groans in displeasure as his baby continues bouncing up and down on his torso.
the older places his hands on tae's hips to steady and hold the boy down.
tae giggles is happiness and leans down, snuggling into his daddy's warmth.

yoongi smiles as he wraps his arms protectively around tae's small frame.
the younger nuzzles his nose into yoongi's chest and curls up into his safe arms.
tae's daddy places a soft kiss on tae's forehead and begins to rub his his back softly.

soon, tae sits up, still situated on his daddy and smiles.

"daddy, wanna bath." tae whispers.

"okay bubba. go to the bathroom, i'll be there in a bit baby." yoongi pecks tae's lips and lifts the boy up, placing him back done on the floor.

tae slowly walks to the bathroom as yoongi gets tae's towel.
stepping into the bathroom, yoongi smiles as he sees his baby already in the bath tub with his toys.
noticing his daddy, tae smiles wildly.

_______________

after a gruelling half an hour of tae bathing, mainly yoongi getting splashed, tae was finally done.
yoongi picks his baby up and places him outside the bathtub.
he turns around to get tae's towel, turning back, the boy wasn't there.

"tae? baby? bubba!" yoongi shouts.

soft giggles and pitter patter of small feet were heard throughout the dorm.
the shouts of yoongi echoed awaking the boys, causing them to come out of their rooms.
yoongi gasps when he realises that tae is naked and the boys are now awake, roaming around the dorm.

"w-why are you shouting this early hyung?" jeongguk asks as he rubs his eyes to chase his sleep away.

he blinks his eyes and focuses his attention on his hyung.
yoongi opens and closes his mouth, he looks that of a goldfish.
no words coming out to describe the situation he's in.

the rest of the boys crowd around yoongi's ho was wet and holding tae's towel.
finally, it clicked in jin's head and he starts laughing.
yoongi frowns and rolls his eyes.

"he lost tae." jin giggles.

"daddy!" a loud but small voice was heard.

all their heads snap to where the voice had come from.
tae stands there, in front of the group, butt naked.
the boys gasp and blush settles on some of their cheeks.

"i have two elephants." tae giggles.

the boys laugh along and yoongi quickly runs over.
he wraps the towel around the naked boy.
tae squeals when he feels his small body being lifted into the air by his daddy.

"i'll get started on breakfast." jin smiles.

_______________

"bubba, you shouldn't run off like that. especially since you're not wearing anything." yoongi lectures the smaller as he wipes tae up.

tae whines and slumps against yoongi chest. "sowwy daddy. taetae no do 'gain"

yoongi smiles. "its okay angel."