ABOUT

| Not My Ex by bangtancy

| Characters (age altered)

• Park Jimin as himself (21)
• You as Min Y/N, Yoongi's sister (19)
• Jeon Jungkook as himself 19)
• Kim Taehyung as himself (21)
• Kim Namjoon as himself (22)
• Jung Hoseok as himself (22)
• Min Yoongi as himself (23)
• Kim Seokjin as himself (24)

| About

❝Aren't you going to pick up something you forgot in my room a year ago?❞ Jimin questioned in a playful tone. A sly smirk played along his lips as he leaned closer to her face, carefully assessing it.

❝What?❞ She stuttered, blush burning through her cheeks.

His smirk grew wider, ❝Clue. They ride up your crotch.❞

Seeing her ex again a year after their break up was the last thing she wanted to happen. He came back, much better, much smarter, much attractive, much hotter and much affectionate. But she hated the fact that he turned out almost perfect and she was left being her old self.

She was supposed to feel hatred towards him, but for some reason, she still missed him, missed his touch, his smell, his lips, his hands, his body on hers. She missed everything about him.

She wanted him back in her life.

Date published: April 03, 2018
Date ended: ----

| Warnings

• Mature themes
• Some chapters will contain sexual content (a warning will be given on the specific chapter/s)
• Strong profanity

| Dedication

I dedicate this whole book to people who love Jimin as much as I do, and to the people who have a sexy mind like mine.

| Copyrights

This book is purely fictional. The characters and names that exist in real life like BTS, Park Jimin do not belong to me. The storyline was established by myself. Any similarity of events, people, or place is purely coincidental.

No plagiarism. I STRICTLY DO NOT ACCEPT TRANSLATION REQUESTS.

Copyright © by bangtancy
All rights reserved 2018.

| Note

This book will be written in moderate English. It will contain mature content, but I'll try to warn you if things get out of hand. But most parts are PG-13. If you see any grammatical errors and misspellings, it will be much appreciated if you point it out rather than making fun of me in the comment sections. Thank you!

Enjoy reading!

Love,
Nana

.