Brother Problems and Meeting Dsnop!

~Elaine's POV~ 

I woke up in CC's arms because I heard people talking. I cuddled closer to CC and watched him sleep. He looked so happy sleeping. I kissed his cheek until he woke up. He opened his eyes and he looked at me. "Morning gorgeous!" he said while rubbing his eyes. I smiled and blushed, and started kissing CC's chest. He groaned. "Wish I could wake up like this everyday." he said lifting my chin up so he could kiss me. I kissed him and my snake bites were rubbing against his lips. I felt him lick my lips and I let him stick his toungue in my mouth. As we kissed I got that amazing feeling in my tummy everytime I kissed him. 

But it was rudely interupted as someone ripped open the curtains and threw CC off the bunk and away from my lips. "What the Fuck Coma!! Why The Hell Is My Sister In Your Bed!!" Jake yelled at Christian kicking him. I peered my head out of the bunk and looked down at CC shocked and not knowing what to do. He gave me an apologetic look and looked up at a super pissed Jake. The rest of the guys came over and listened in on what was going on. I put my head in my hands, I was embaressed especially when Ashley yelled. "Ya CC get some!!!" I glared at him and Ash just shrugged and smirked. Jake kicked CC again and yelled. "Well explain yourself!!" "Okay Okay stop kicking me!" CC yelled back at Jake. "Your sister had a nightmare yesterday and she was crying so I brought her to my bunk so I could comfort her because I didn't see anyone else get up!" CC yelled glaring at Jake. Oh great now they were both pissed.   

Jake shook his head. "Okay I undertand that but that doesn't explain why you guys were KISSING!!" Jake screamed kicking CC again. That was the last straw for CC he got up and tackled Jake. "Maybe because I LIKE HER!!!" he said while he punched Jake. The other guys just walked away and I glared at them and tried to pull Jake and CC apart. "Stop fighting! Jake I like CC we've been, I guess "together" since we first met!" I yelled at Jake pushing him away from CC. Jake glared at me and he looked disapointed. "So you've been hiding this from me the whole time?! Wow and I thought you were my sister! I thought we told each other everything!!' Jake yelled at me. I looked at him shocked. "Jakey I wanted to tell you but we both knew that you would say no!" I said quietly.

He just glared at me. "And why did you think I would say no?!! He's immature and a player! You deserve better then that! But you do what you want! Since you have been all this time! But when he hurts you don't come crying to me alright!!" Jake yelled at me then stormed out the tour bus. I stood there and started to cry. Andy and Jinxx ran after Jake since we were already at the First Warped Venue. CC came close to me and hugged me. "It'll be okay Elaine." he said rubbing my back. I sobbed and pushed him away. "Leave me alone!" I yelled at him then ran and locked myself in the bathroom.  I heard CC and Ashley at the door they wanted me to come out but I didn't. 

I stayed in the bathroom and cried my eyes out. Going on tour with my brother was supposed to be the best thing ever and now I screwed things up and I hated myself for that. I grabbed someone's shaving razor and broke it apart until I just had the razor. I wiped the last of my tears and started to cut. I heard a knock at the door it was CC. "Elaine please come out you've been in there for hours. We're about to go on stage, just letting you know in case you want to see us." he said sadly then I heard him leave. I got up from the floor and started to clean my own blood away from my arm and the floor.

I walked out of the bathroom into the empty tour bus. I looked threw my bag and changed into black short shorts and my BVB tank top and then I added my Asking Alexandria hoodie because I didn't want people to see my fresh cuts. I fixed my make-up and combed my hair I didn't bother straightening it. It was hot outside but I didn't care I put my hood on and walked out of the tour bus. I texted Andy to tell the rest of the guys that I wasn't going to watch them because I just felt like being alone. I texted Jake and CC I'm sorry. And then Andy texted me back "Okay but be careful." I put my phone in my pocket and started to walk around the place. I took pictures of all The Bands tour buses because they looked really cool and then walked to the Black Veil Brides merch tent, because my friend Isaac was there. 

I was walking to the tent when I started to cry again. I wiped the tears and tried to hide my face from people that were walking past me. I hoped that Jake wouldn't be mad at me for long. I hated when we fought and then CC he tried to comfort me and I pushed him away. I had to make things right but I didn't feel like facing the both of them right now. I kept walking while wiping some tears away when I bumped into someone. "Hey watch where you're going you wank...r" I heard the person say to me in an english accent. I looked up and saw DANNY WORSNOP!!!! "I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you that." he said to me. I was screaming inside. "umm ermm It's okay I wasn't looking where I was going, it's my fault." I said sniffling and completely happy. He smiled. "I'm Danny from Asking Alexandria" he said holding out his hand to me.

I grinned and shook his hand. "I know who you are, and I'm Elaine Pitts." I said all happily. He smiled and then frowned as he saw the last of my tears running down my face. "Are you okay?" he asked me. I smiled sadly. "I will be, I just need to talk to someone." I said looking down. He pulled me into a hug. "A beautiful girl like you shouldn't cry. Why don't you tell me what happened." he said all adorably. I looked into his green eyes as he pushed his long black hair away from his face.I nodded and he grabbed my hand and he led me into the Asking Alexandria tour bus. I was so excited and I felt like I was walking on a cloud. Danny Freaking Worsnop was holding my hand!!! Aaaah! Maybe soon I'd get to meet my love, Ben Bruce! I thought to myself as Danny and I stepped into the bus. Today wasn't as bad after all. 

*Comment, Vote, and Fan! Sorry it's so short and sucks! But Next chapter will be longer and Elaine will meet Ben!!! Tell me what you guys thought? Thanks for reading <3 The pix on the right is a young Danny Worsnop! :D~Aly*