Chapter one

((I'll let you guys name the chapters...))

'Shoot...' I thought to myself as I quickly got ready for work. 'I can't be late...not again...' I grabbed my purse and rushed off.
As soon as I got there, the boss wanted to see me...'I'm in trouble...' I thought grimly as I trudged to Miss DaVinci's office.
"Y-you wanted to see me..?" I asked. "No. I just figured I'd have them call you down here for no reason." She said sarcastically. "Alright, then I'll just leave," I said with a small smirk as I turned towards the door. "Wait, agent (l/n)..." She started. "You've been chosen for a very important mission." A mission? A mission! Yay! "Alright, tell me what I gotta do," I said acting casual. "Balthazar Bratt is on the loose again and we've decided that you're the perfect agent for the job." She said, smiling slightly. "R-really?!" I said with a large grin spread across my face."No, I'm just saying this because I like to hear myself talk." She rolled her eyes. "Cool. Less work for me." I turned towards the door again. "(l/n)!" 'I really don't like her...I wish Mr. Ramsbottom would come back...' I thought.
"Yeah?"
"You start tomorrow. Rumor has it he'll be in France trying to steal the Dumont Diamond." She started. "What could he possibly need that for?" I asked curiously. "I'm not sure..." She said, her smile slowly fading. "But I trust you, (l/n). I know you can do this." I looked at the floor. 'What if I can't do it?' I thought. 'What if I mess it up like agent Gru?' I didn't let Miss DaVinci see the tears that started to take over my eyes as the thought of everything that could go wrong zipped through my head..."Go on, (l/n). You can go now." I nodded and left the room. As soon as the door closed behind me, all the tears that I had been holding back before, broke loose and I cried like a child.

'What if I'm not good enough?'