Say Something; 9

Kaname had told Yuuki and she excepted the news quite well. She brought flowers and sweet candies almost everyday for zero. He was forced to wear a dress like piece of clothing that was opened for his stomach.

As time went on, zero had finally reached 7 months. The two had finally moved into a single room and we're sleeping. Zero rolled over and over, trying to find a comfortable position. By that point, he had just given up. He laid on his back and stared at the ceiling. 'I wonder if there going to be boys or girls. Or one of each.' Zero thought.

He pondered on it and felt pain hit him like an oncoming truck. Thinking it was normal pregnancy pain, he rolled onto his side. But that only made things worse. He turned to see his partner fast asleep and facing away from him. He grunted as another wave of pain came. He placed a hand on his stomach and saw the marks turn Red. It traveled up his stomach and into his tatoo. The vampire hissed and felt his fangs touch his bottom lip.

"K-kaname... wake... up." Zero said as he shook the boy. Kaname looked sleepily over at him and saw the red light. His eyes opened widely and touched his hand to zeros stomach. "Kaname... It's coming." He clarified. "What?" Kaname responded, not really sure of the current events. "I'm going into labor.... help me... gah... it hurts.." Zero said. Kaname stood up and put on a blue shirt as fast as possible.

He then moved to Zero who was groaning in pain. The brunette picked him up and proceeded towards the headmasters office. He ran as Zero held onto his back. As the pain got even more intense, Zero dug his nails into kaname's back.

"Gah... K-Kaname... It hurts.... S-so bad...." Zero whined. He screamed again as Kaname picked up the speed. By the time they had arrived, The entire night class had been woken and was following them. Yuuki on the left of him, Hanabusa and Jinchki on the right. Zero burried his face in Kaname's torso, bracing for the pain that was about to come.

Kaname bursted through the door and saw the headmaster at his desk. "Headmaster..." Kaname said, obviously out of breath. "Is he in labor?" The headmaster asked as he stood. Zero groaned and pushed his fingers deeper into Kaname's skin. Blood dripped from inside Zero's belly button and rolled down the side of his stomach. Zero screamed as he held on tighter.

"Ok... I need two of the night class students to help me." The headmaster said. Shuffling and the slight sounds of, 'Excuse Me' could be heard from the crowd. Yuuki stepped up an raised her hand. Then, without thinking, Kain also raised his. "I guess I can help." he said. Zero screamed and the noise bounced off of the walls. Jinchki used his fingers and closed his ears. "Wow... He is loud..." He said. Kain and Yuuki followed inside to a small room and Kaname was left to wait outside.

Over three hours passed and he found himself, pacing, twiddling his fingers, Talking to himself, and almost falling asleep. "Hey... Lord Kaname... Zero is going to be-" Hanabusa said, putting a hand on his shoulder and trying to calm the Pureblood. Then, his hand was slapped away.

"You are not a Pureblood! You have No idea how it feels!" Kaname yelled, turning around to face the boy, "I am sitting here doing nothing while he is in there feeling so much pa-" Kaname froze. He stepped back a little and held one of his hands on his stomach, the other on his mouth. 'Is this... Zero's Pain?' Kaname thought. Kaname coughed lightly and spit up blood. He groaned and fell to his knees.

"Lord Kaname!" Hanabusa yelled, beginning to rush to the higher up. "No." Kaname said, holding a hand up, " I'm fine... This is... What zero is feeling..." Hanabusa heard a scream and looked back to Kaname. More blood dripped from his mouth as he got up. Kaname walked to the very back of the room and sat in the corner. He looked up and just let the blood fall from his mouth. Hanabusa Looked confused and grabbed a chair. He pulled it up and sat a few feet from Kaname. He pondered on the thought.

A few more minutes passed and Hanabusa had finally got it. "Lord Kaname.. If I may speak." He said. The Pureblood nodded, allowing him to continue. "Well, in order to have a Pureblood baby, you have to have sex.... I'm guessing you two already did that.." He said, flashing his hand back and forth and rolling his eyes, "But if zero was drinking your blood during intercourse, then your blood mixed with your semen and formed a link between Zero and you. When ever you get pain, where is it normally?" Kaname groaned and straitened out. "Right Here." he said, pointing just bellow his belly button.

"Ok... well that is most likely where Zero is being cut open to get the babys out." Hanabusa added. Kaname raised an eyebrow. "But, when Zero first went into labor and when he was getting sick, I felt none of his pain." Kaname said. Hanabusa placed a finger on his chin and thought for half a minute. "Then, It only connects during birth pain. Not pre-birth. Check to see if where you said hurts is bleeding." Kaname did as told and lifted up his blue shirt. Sure enough, there was a long red gash across his stomach. It was bleeding and throbbing. The night class behind Hanabusa gasped and he rolled his eyes.

As the commotion died down, the sound of a door opening came from the left. Kaname tried to stand but couldn't. He breathed really hard and tried to stand again. Hanabusa had already stood but realized Kaname's struggle. He knelt and helped the Pureblood onto his feet. He still couldn't walk so Hanabusa draped his arm over his shoulder. They stood, waiting for news about Zero.

Yuuki was the one who came from the room and saw Kaname's state. She quickly gasped to see her brother like that, but she knew he could heal rather quickly. "Well... Zero is fine. Though he lost a lot of blood. Kaname we will need you later. But... the babies are healthy and alive." She said. Roars of hungry babies came from the room behind her and Kaname faintly smiled. "What sex are they?" Someone yelled from the crowd.

Yuuki piped up and smiled herself.
"They are Identical Twin Boys." She bowed towards Kaname. "Would you like to take a look?" The headmaster asked, walking in behind Yuuki and placing a hand on her shoulder. Kaname shook his head and urge Hanabusa to help him forward. Getting a closer look, Yuuki and the headmaster had blood all over the front of there outfits.

The carpet in the small room had tiny splatters of blood everywhere and the lavender walls were still clean. All the way across the room, Zero was laying in a bed, still asleep. A small Cradle like basket held two babies. One was wrapped in a Dark red blanket an had on a tiny re bracelet. The other had a baby blue blanket with a matching bracelet.

Kaname stood up and let go of Hanabusa. He used the side of the bed to prop himself up. "Hanabusa... You can leave." Kaname said. Hanabusa bowed and left the room quietly. Kaname watched as he did so, but turned back when he heard the ruffling of bed sheets. Zero had his innocent purple eyes opened and staring and Kaname.

"Good morning, Beautiful." Kaname said. Zero smiled and saw that Kaname was covered in blood. "Oh my God! What happened?" Zero said. "Ill explain later. You get some rest... I'll give you something to eat later." Kaname responded. He turned to give his mate peace and quiet and was quickly grabbed. "Before you go..." Zero said shyly, "Can we... Name them?" Kaname smiled an looked at his new children. "Sure... Go ahead."

"What about..Kazan and Tsurara?"

Ok guys... sorry it took so long for me update... and I promised a long chapter and what did I do? I CREATED A LONG CHAPTER!!! well.... this story will continue... If you want it to. But here are Japanese words I used-

Kazan- Volcano

Tsurara- Icicle

Oh and ps.... if any of you have seen Ouran Highschool Host Club... I was fixing to name the twins Hikari and Kaori.... just so ya know..... XD

CREDIT TO INSPIRATION-

@raychanblackwell
@heyyyou123

Now doing this...

-GUESS THE SONG-

Well whiskey seems to be me holy water!

Mothers better lock your doors and hide your daughters!

...

I feel lake I lady that is pregnant with a baby cause I'm always throwing up!

BLEH!

Hi my name is Ronnie I'm an Addict!

(Hi Ronnie!)

Daddy never should of raised me on Black Sabboth!