Chapter 13: TFIOS!

Warning: this chapter has a few scenes from The Fault In Our Stars. If you haven't seen/read the book I suggest you don't read this. If you did or haven't and still want to. I hope you like this chapter. Btw in the beginning I'm going to out the as for example 'Augustus' then I'll take this ' out. Also, I made it super long so. You will know which one is saying Hazel and which one is saying Katniss.
Plus, I'm using some of the same lines from the book. Or making it similar.
Katniss POV/ Hazels POV!

Two weeks Later:

The Play.

In just a few moments we will be performing I front of a ginormous audience. I'm freaking out. I have my wig which looks real. Peeta just put a little more blonde to his hair. I get in my position before the curtain rises. We are trying to do it the way Shailene Wooldey and Ansel Elgort did in the movie.

"I believe we have a choice in this world. About how to tell sad stories. On the one hand, you can sugarcoat it." I keep going. "I like that version as the next girl does. That's just not the truth." We keep going until one of my favorite scenes come. How they meet.

I'm Turing around and then he bumps into me.

"Sorry."

"My bad." He smiles and so do I then he heads out. Then the scene comes when 'Augustus' says how's he's doing and what his fear is.

"My name is Augustus Waters, I'm seventeen. I had a little touch of osteosarcoma a year and a half ago, but I'm just here today at Isaac's request."

"And how are you feeling?" Asked 'Patrick'

"Oh, I'm grand." Augustus smiles. "I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend."
Then I did my part. About explaining 'myself.'
"Augustus, perhaps you'd like to share some of your fears with the group."

"My fears?" He asks.

"Yes." 'Patrick' says.

Then he looks at me. "I fear oblivion." Then I look down.

We are at the scene when he asks her name. And all the other stuff in the basement.

"What's your name?"

"Hazel."

"No, your full name." He says.

"Hazel Grace Lancaster." I say. Then, he's about to say something, but stopped. As in the script. "Hold on," he said raising his pointer finger, and turns to Isaac. "That was actually way worse than you made it out to be, you know?"

"I told you, it was going to be a bleak." Isaac says.

Why so you bother with it? I mean seriously." He asks.

"I don't know. I guess it kind of helps?" Isaac says. Then, it little later he explains all about the clinic. Then, Isaac says how he has to see Monica as much as he can. Then, Augustus and I talk about literally bing in the heart of Jesus. He shakes his head looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing," he replies.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He smiles.

"Because you're beautiful. I enjoy looking at beautiful people, and I decided a while ago or so, not to deny myself the pleasures of existence." Then, it's awkward. Just how it's suppose to be in the script. I scoff.
"I'm not beau-" then he interrupts me. Then, for a moment. I'm saying how I've never seen the movie.

Then, I girl comes by. Alisa. Who's played my Glimmer. They both say hi. Then he explains to me about where she goes. Then asks me what hospital I go. I say Children's.

"Anyway. Umm, see up you next time, maybe." I sort of ask.

"You should see it. And by it, I mean V for Vendetta." He insists.

"Uh, okay. I'll look it up." I respond.

"No. I mean with me. At my house. Now." He says.

"I hardly know you, Augustus Waters. You could be an axe murderer."

"Oh, so true, Hazel Grace." He says. We both "walk" upstairs.

We finish a few more scenes. Then we do how he says " I am in love with you." Part in the plane. Then we do the Anne Frank house scene. I like the part when we do the egg scene. It's so fun. And as Isaac says. Exhilarating.

After a while we finish the play. I had fun. I'm happy Peeta was my Augustus Waters. I really am.

Okay, that was it. I didn't do a lot because I didn't want to spoil. Mkay, bye!