Chapter 3: My What Is Small?!

A/N

I’m really sorry I didn’t update yesterday. I had to go to the Emergency Room for personal reasons and I couldn’t upload the next chapter. Please forgive me :D Anyways on with Chapter 3!

Dedicated to Chiodos because she suggested a picture for Alec and when i searched the name i found the current picture of Alec! Thank you! :D

Picture on the side is Alec! :D

This is my last warning- EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 3: My what is small?!

Luna’s POV

                I’m currently pinned up to the lockers by some random guy that I had unintentionally pissed off. His eyes were glaring down at me, and the veins on his neck were popping out.

                “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?! Didn’t anyone teach you the rules here? No one interrupts me when I’m busy!” I started to go into panic mode trying to think of something that would get me out of this situation. ‘Just confuse and distract him,’ my brain shouted at me. So me, being the retarded person that I am, decided to say the first thing that came to my mind.

                “Your penis is small!” Fuck. My. Life. Did I really just say that?! Way to go Luna!

                His expression turned to confusion, but then morphed into full on rage.

                “Do you want to repeat yourself little girl?” His voice was dead calm, but in his eyes you could see that he wants to hit me right now.

                “U-um not really?” It came out as a question rather than a statement and I cursed myself for stuttering.

                “Oh my, baby girl you have so much to learn.” He pushed his body closer to mine and I could feel his hot breath teasing the crook of my neck. I tried to push his away but he pinned my hands to his warm, muscular chest. “First of all, no one ever disrespects me,” he trailed off with a slow, hard bite on my neck. My body disobeyed me and my eyes rolled back into my head, and my neck arched to his mouth to give him better access. I could feel him smirk before he continued, “Second of all hun, I always get what I want.”

                He started to rub up and down on my thigh, tickling the underside of my knee, he then proceeded to wrap my leg around his waist to push even closer to me. The only part of our body that wasn’t touching, was our lips. The logical part of my brain was happy, because I didn’t want any funny business from this guy, but my body yearned for his touch. Even more so, when he began to trail soft kisses on my neck, jaw, and right at the corner of my lips.

                He stopped all of his teasing to nibble on my ear and sensually whisper, “And third baby girl, is that no one can resist me. Not even you. How does it feel to be a slut?” Each word from him was like a slap to the face. “Like I said, don’t mess with me.” With that said, he walked away without another word.

                A hot tear slid down my cheek while I slumped to the ground and held my knees close to my chest. “I’m not a slut.” I quietly whispered.

                That guy was such a jerk and he made me feel like dirt. Like I was nothing. He made me feel so small and unwanted, but most of all, unloved.

                He’s just like my father.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Unknown POV

                I ripped my phone out of my pocket and called the boss.

                “It’s done. The first plan of action has already taken place. She won’t know what hit her. I bet you she’ll kill herself by the end of the week with what we have in store for her. That way we won’t have to kill a little pretend delinquent.”

*~*~*~*~~**~~*~*~*~*~

A/N

OOH LA LA! Haha we’re finally getting some action in there!

I would really appreciate some feedback! (:

What do you think the first plan of action is?

Who’s out to kill who?

What do you think is going to happen?

I will upload on Monday

My goal is 8 Votes and maybe 10 comments? :D

Please Vote, Comment, and Fan (:

p.s. Sorry its really short :/