Chapter 4

A/N: The trailer I made myself! ---------------->

I'm actually pretty proud of it-being a first try and all!

Dedicated to Redrose because she is AWSOME and so supportive!

-XOXO Taylor

***NOT EDITED***

****** 

There standing right there was Vincent. I opened my mouth to let out another scream, but Vincent clamps his hand over my mouth.

" You really thought that you could escape? Really?" He says.  I nod, still unable to speak because of the hand currently clamped over my mouth.

" Well, you failed. You didn't even make it out of my side of the forest before I came and found you. Sad really." He shakes his head. 

" Mmph," I try to kick him. He just laughs and picks me up bridal style. He un-clamps my mouth and I start to scream. He winces, and we start to walk. I shiver and realize that I'm freezing from lying in the snow.  He rolls his eyes, I glare at him. Too tired to scream again.

" I see you haven't changed Vincent." A voice booms out from behind us. Vincent stops and muttures  something I can't hear. 

" Well, Alex, how's it going?"

*****

I look back and forth at the two. I'm still in Vincents arms so I can't exactly move. Suddenly I remember, when Vincent said to me, 'That brings me back to my first question. What were you doing in my part of the forest? I know that Alex wouldn't send a girl over here completely defenceless. So who are you working for?' 

'I know that Alex wouldn't send a girl over here completely defenceless,'  Didn't he just call that dude standing in front of me Alex? And he mentioned Alex when we where in the forest for the first time twogether. 

Coincidence? I think not.

" Hello? Hello? Girl I'm holding in my arms? Are you still there? Or has that ridiculously small brain of yours' wandered off?" Vincents voice snaps me out of it.

" What?" I say. 

" Well, Alex over here asked if you were okay, and I answerd, 'why wouldn't she be' and he said, 'because she's been hangeing out with you', and 'I told him to stick it up his-" I cut Vincent off.

" Okay I get it! And yes I'm fine. I was the one who actually kinda hurt Vincent." I say remembering my little episode with the chair.

Alex raises an eyebrow. Vincent turns away, embarsessed, and we start to walk away. Well, actually he's the one walkning. I'm being carried. I try to get out of his arms but he's strong. Like scary-strong.

" If she dosen't want to go-don't kiddnap her!" I hear Alex say.

" See! I told you it was kidnapping!" I tell Vincent. He rolles his eyes.

" I like to call it- takeing you somewhere, unwillingly." He states. I look at him. 

" It's still kidnapping-just in kinder words." I tell him.

" Yeah! I agree with the girl over here! It is still kidnapping!" Alex says.

" I have a nmae you know!" I snap at him.

" Well, what is it?"

" Fiona." Before he can answer Vincent speaks up.

" Well, as much as I love chatting with you me and Fiona over here have to get going. Have a great life! You probably wont be seeing me in it anymore!" Vincent says cheerfuly. Alex looks at him, and in one swift motion me and Vincent are off.

*****

A/N: Sorry It's short but hey... It's a quicker update after all! Hope you guys LOVE the trailer!

-XOXO Tay