•Chapter V

Chapter 5: More Than Friends?

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us."

-Unknown

¤Blaze POV¤

For the past couple of months I've been hanging with Daniella more and more. This girl scratch that this woman is everything to me. I'm falling and I'm falling hard. I don't want to be best friends I want to be her man.

We kissed a few times, but this friend shit not cutting it so today while everyone gone to the trap we gone talk.

I opened the door for her. She went straight to the chill room.

"So wassup? Why you said it's important that we talk?" she get straight to the point.

"I want to let you know that I can't be best friends with you anymore. Before you say anything just listen. These past couple of months have been wonderful but I want you to be mine and only mine. I think I'm falling in love with you." It felt good to get that off my chest. She looked at me for a second then smiled.

"I'm not gone lie I feel the same way about you. I didn't want to rush things knowing you just broke up with Erica and I damn sure didn't want to be your rebound." she said.

"You'd always be my first choice. I'll be honest Erica wasn't my first love, you are. I got love for her cause what she did, but you I'm actually in love with. So Daniella Jada Williams will you be my woman?" I asked. She smiled.

"Yes." I pulled her on my lap and kisssed her like my life depended on it.

6 months later...

¤Daniella POV¤

I've been with Blaze for almost a year. Well 6 months but that's not the point. The point is we together. I'm not gone lie we had sex a few times and I'm not gone lie we both cried from the pleasure we gave each other.

I had him moaning like a lil bitch lol and he had me running up the walls. I don't know how else to explain it.

We argue no doubt about that but he still my man.

"Baby mama tell your man to be nice to me." Rj pouted folding his arms. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Baby daddy stop that. You know how his possessive ass get."

"Girl boo, but wasss T biiiitch?" Rj said in a girl voice. I bust out laughing.

"Nigga you gay!" Tank said. Tank barely talks, but I make him talk to me. Fuck whatcha heard. I let them argue. I had one of my headphones in my ear listening to music and them till my sung came. I love me some Plies. You by Plies started playing.

You! {You)

Thinking about me! (Thinking about me)

Sucking on you! (Sucking on you)

You sucking on me! (Can you do it for me babe?)

Me! (Me)

Thinking about you! (Thinking about you)

Cumming on me! (Cumming on me baby)

Me cumming on you! (Me cumming on you shorty babe)

I don't wanna be cute, tonight I want to get nasty

Let me drop this mayonnaise, baby, in your salad